Winning Combination for 7mm Rem.

NoelW":28jho1e1 said:
I'm 10 minutes south of Breaux Bridge, The Crawfish Capitol. Breaux Bridge is about 10 miles east of Lafayette, and 45 miles west of Baton Rouge. We are almost neighbors. We'll have to make a hunt together sometime.

Sounds good to me, I hunt each year with Jerry not far from White Castle south of Baton Rouge in January. Good luck hunting this year. :)

Thank you, good luck to you as well. I'm in area 6 and our rut is always late, it's usually after Christmas. Was on the lease Saturday and saw one doe with a pair of twins that looked like they were just born and another nanny that was still carrying hers. Let me know when you're going on your other hunt in Louisiana and we'll see when you can make it over here. The best time here is also in Jan.

NoelW":3hgmm9qw said:
Thank you, good luck to you as well. I'm in area 6 and our rut is always late, it's usually after Christmas. Was on the lease Saturday and saw one doe with a pair of twins that looked like they were just born and another nanny that was still carrying hers. Let me know when you're going on your other hunt in Louisiana and we'll see when you can make it over here. The best time here is also in Jan.

I will let you know :)

I would be happy with that :)

Thats really close to the same load I use with naked 140 NBTs in my old 7 mag...

I used 68.5g RL22. Shot 1/4"-1/2" at 100 yards. They were scooting along at 3200fps.

Back