WTB 10 180 grain .308 E-Tips

Idaho_Elk_Huntr

Beginner
Feb 5, 2009
I want to try them and cant find any around here and dont want to spend $50 on getting a box here and not like them. So if someone has 10 to part with I will buy.

Thanks!

Nosler,

This is where Nosler's Test the Best program would really shine.

JD338

Keep an eye out for some seconds - I bought them for around $20 delivered for a bag of 50, which would give you enough to work up over a few powders if need be.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr":cjfwswjc said:
I want to try them and cant find any around here and dont want to spend $50 on getting a box here and not like them. So if someone has 10 to part with I will buy.

Thanks!

Did you get hooked up yet? I can probably part with a bag of 2nds to help a fellow Idahoan.

Thanks guys! I did get some e-tips and 200 accubonds both. I never got to try them as some soul entered my shop and took all my bullets, (around 30 boxes and even the partial boxes were taken)scale, new chargemaster and press. :cry: Im sure other things are missing but I havent been back out to see or try to figure out what. Im currently layed off work and cant really afford to replace it at the moment.

Idaho_Elk_Huntr
I am sorry to hear of your loss. Being violated is my pet peeve.
I hope law enforcement is involved as you may be able to make a claim against your home owners policy.

Hopefully, the thug(s) will be caught and your property will be recovered.

JD338

It was in the shop and some how nothing in there was insured. :shock: Im glad it didnt catch on fire. Its insured now but to late for the stuff I already lost. Other things re missing, tools and afew elk racks. I expect to maybe see those at the flea market or such. That was my biggest lost. Cant replace them.

Sounds like it might be time to have a heart to heart with your insurance agent, and maybe consider replacing him or her. That's a major omission on their part, in my opinion. If your shop is on your property, it seems like it should be covered by the insurance. If not, then it's a poor job of serving your needs, at best, on the part of the agent.

dubyam":a4vf09dm said:
Sounds like it might be time to have a heart to heart with your insurance agent, and maybe consider replacing him or her. That's a major omission on their part, in my opinion. If your shop is on your property, it seems like it should be covered by the insurance. If not, then it's a poor job of serving your needs, at best, on the part of the agent.

Its all my fault. Bought the lot next to my place and it had the shop on it and didnt add it to the policy. Its on there now but a little to late to take care of what I lost.

Back