Z3 replaced with NF NXS

STW

Beginner
Apr 18, 2006
Took the Z3 Swaro off my RUM and put on a new NF NXS 5.5-22x50 w MOAR reticle . I used the NF Direct Mount . Rifle now weighs in at 8.4 lbs on postal scale up from the 7.2 it was with the Swarovski scope. The weather is slowly starting to improve and forecast is showing it could be warm enough to get out and shoot next Saturday. Fingers crossed. Hopefully snow pack will have settled enough so I can get to my shooting bench. Can't wait to see if this system is as repeatable as all the claims. Will post some photos shortly.

You replaced a great scope with an excellent scope. Good glass all around. That should allow you to reach out and touch something.

[attachment=1]rifle w scope.jpg[/attachment]Attached a picture

Attachments

• rifle w scope.jpg
    rifle w scope.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 988
  • rifle w scope.jpg
    rifle w scope.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 988
Looks very sharp. You should be quite happy with the performance of that glass.

I have a NF 5.5-22x50 on my LaRue Tactical PredatAR 7.62. It is an excellent scope.

STW, you do not see many guys taking of a Z3 for anything :wink: both are excellent glass so I am really looking forward to your upcoming report it should be interesting.

Blessings,
Dan

Hi Sask Boy, if I would have known today was going to turn out as nice as it did I would have gone out and at least got her on paper. Off work at 4 tomorrow if its anything like today I will make an attempt to get to the bench and get started.

I had a nxs 5.5-22x56 a few years ago, it was the most repeatable and accurate scope I have ever worked with. I'd like to get another one someday for my 308 tube gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back