Southwest ULR National Record was broken last Sunday

Desert Fox

Handloader
Aug 14, 2006
Last two competition was a disaster for me that I really thought the barrel on my 375 Cheytac is toast. The bore on the barrel after only 500 rounds look like the skin of an African crocodile. Prior to sending it to the smith for re-barelling, I gave it a thorough scrubbing and put together a new load using 400 grain Cutting Edge Lazer and took it to ELR competition last Sunday. It was a surprised to me when I broke Southwest ULR previous national Record by 10 yards. I hit the target 5 consecutive shot (1sighter-4 for the record) at a distance of 2,240yards. I also placed 6th overall out of 27 top notch shooter from Arizona, Nevada and California.

Rommel, that is beyond outstanding, while it takes great hardware it also takes a great shooter. That is an outstanding accomplishment that few could accomplish. Again congratulations on your win.

Super job, Rommel. You have every right to be pleased with your progress and accomplishments. Congratulations.

Nice Shooting Rommel! You've been steady moving up the ranks, you were on top of your game with that win! Congratulations on your overall finish.

There's always a price for a superior product, and the advantage of putting it to good use. I'm sure you'll enjoy taking on the challenge Rommel, hopefully it's cost effective to another win too for you.

Back