300 wsm

goathunter

Beginner
Jun 7, 2022
Anyone have any idea when Nosler will start production on these ammo? Im kind of screwed as I chose this in 190 grain for my rifle to set my turret up. Now I cant find any ammo. Been looking all over and I have no idea when they will be coming out with this rounds. All places mentioned that its limited production but havent seen this round available since the pandemic anywhere.

Welcome to the forum, and sadly no, I haven't seen any 300 WSM ammo in quite a while.

Sold my 300 WSM rifle and gave away all my nice brass and dies. It was a great rifle & cartridge.

Guy

I cant even find the 180 grain ammo around. Does anyone know where they are carrying it?

Not quite what your looking for , but it’s available.

Sheesh...$53 a box.... wont say any more. .. wel I guess I will, Welcome to the forum. Good folks and lots of resources here, and I'm not always this cynical. CL

Sheesh...$53 a box.... wont say any more. .. wel I guess I will, Welcome to the forum. Good folks and lots of resources here, and I'm not always this cynical. CL
Yeah, the days of 10-15 buck a box ammo are gone, along with 15-25 buck a pound powder.. Put into perspective, the loaded ammo isn't so crazy.. But yup, it is EXPENSIVE!

I can't complain too much, at this time the only factory rounds that my 270 WSM likes hover between $80-$90 per box.

Back