Labradar LX

The official release is set for Shot Show 2024 this week. This is the only info being provided as of now.
IMG_4386.png

The bloke at one of the gunshop's I was in on Saturday told me that Lab Radar was bringing out a competitor to the Garmin we were looking at. The Garmin here is $1000 or a few bob short of that. I too would be keen to see a side by side comparison between the two units. I have no such equipment but would be keen to give one a go

I loved my LabRadar. It served me well until someone wanted it badly enough to offer me what I paid for it. Didn't think I'd bother getting another since I still have two Shooting Chronys and an Oehler 35. However, seems as if I heard something about a fool and his money... :rolleyes: I tell myself it's only money, and they print more of the stuff every day.:unsure:

I loved my LabRadar. It served me well until someone wanted it badly enough to offer me what I paid for it. Didn't think I'd bother getting another since I still have two Shooting Chronys and an Oehler 35. However, seems as if I heard something about a fool and his money... :rolleyes: I tell myself it's only money, and they print more of the stuff every day.:unsure:
My kids used to say "Just write a check Dad".

JD338

Lets see how many start dumping their Garmins for the new Labradar. It seems interesting that they are roughly the same size and appearance. Both also share the same price🤔

Lets see how many start dumping their Garmins for the new Labradar. It seems interesting that they are roughly the same size and appearance. Both also share the same price🤔
probably made by the same company , and just put the different labels on .

Back