1 1/2 Years

Joec7651

Handloader
Apr 7, 2019
Well I’ve been part of the group for almost a year and a half now. I can say without reservation that this is the friendliest, most knowledgeable group I have ever had the pleasure to be part of. I want to thank you all. I enjoy interacting and sharing information with every one of you. There is such a wealth of knowledge here. I’ve watched other groups fussing and generally wasting their time being rude to one another, and I am very happy to say that behavior like that is non-existent here. Again, thank you guys and I look forward to much more of the same.

I would agree...those that publicly contribute here are the nicest and most polite on the internet.

Hey Joe, I visit here because it's a nice friendly group and I'm trying to learn stuff.

Kevin

We have done what we can to keep this forum running smoothly. It's all of you that truly make this forum great.
Thank you to all of you that hang out here and share both knowledge and experience.

JD338

This is my home on the internet, and has been for quite a while. When I encounter the rampant pettiness elsewhere - I come running back as fast as I can!!

JD338":p083rtgs said:
We have done what we can to keep this forum running smoothly. It's all of you that truly make this forum great.
Thank you to all of you that hang out here and share both knowledge and experience.

JD338

This

I agree with the others, great forum. Thank you Jim and Fotis for keeping it that way!

Well there's a few of the more seasoned gents on here that if they didn't have their nap yet and their 3rd cup of coffee can be a little ornery. And then there's that Marine Scotty that will try and fenagle rifles out of you under the pretense of doing you a favor developing loads for it. But other than that a pretty good group of fella's. :lol:

Just kidding of course. Great group of guys (and gals) and a great forum. I've tried to be a part of some of the other forums for a while, and call me soft if you want but I found it was affecting my general outlook on life. I can take rough language and the like, but I got no place to be a part of watching 1 person treat another worse than dog scum over normal daily discussions and differing opinions. I'd rather stick somewhere that gives me more faith in mankind than that. Being on here seems the same as being among my neighbors. Good people.

I have been on here awhile. I have learned alot in the past 14 years or so. Even at 42 I still love to see folks working new stuff and figuring out rifles and trying different stuff.

I will give props to the good doctor though, he generally fostered me into becoming the maniac I am with load work. I am pretty sure he has forgotten more than I will ever pick up on.

My long time hunting partner was met on here and we've hunted pretty steady for quite awhile. I have traded bullets, equipment, etc from one person or another. I have succumbed to Fotis rifle sales once in awhile. JD has been a constant BS buddy through the years as well. Many others as well, but really, it's been a good place.

This site is by far the best out there. No one will put you down for asking help. The short time I have been here I never saw anyone suspended or band. That says a lot about the people on here.

I would have to agree with the consensus, this place is awesome!! I have learned a lot and enjoyed sharing the experiences that I have reloading, shooting and hunting!

Fotis, JD338, and all of the other Mods do a great job here. It's been so long since I joined this forum I had to go look. WOW, it's been 15 years :shock: . Learned lots of stuff here in those 15 years.

Richracer1":344nmkh3 said:
Fotis, JD338, and all of the other Mods do a great job here. It's been so long since I joined this forum I had to go look. WOW, it's been 15 years :shock: . Learned lots of stuff here in those 15 years.

I know buddy, 2006 for me.

Remember the days of ordering bulk bullets from Bivwak? Big old lots of bullets for dirt cheap!

SJB358":duldhm07 said:
Richracer1":duldhm07 said:

Remember the days of ordering bulk bullets from Bivwak? Big old lots of bullets for dirt cheap!

Oh I do remember Bivwak. Spent a fair amount of money there. 8) 8) 8)

Richracer1":368yo2nm said:
SJB358":368yo2nm said:
Richracer1":368yo2nm said:

Oh I do remember Bivwak. Spent a fair amount of money there. 8) 8) 8)

Same here. I still have bullets from those orders. I loved buying them suckers bulk like that.

This place has save a lot of grey hairs from my head with all of the help and information. Truly a great place to learn and meet wonderful people.

I still like it here. (y)

SRiHJ8Vl.jpg

And... I think we can build this forum to be even better. :grin:

Regards, Guy

Yes I agree that this is a super site with no rudeness and no argument baiting posters. I was just on another site and someone ask a question if there was a difference in size between mag small rifle and standard small rifle primers as to if they would fit the in the case the same. I answered his question and suggest that he get a good loading manual and read it to get a full understanding of hand loading for his safety. You would have thought by his reaction that I had just slapped his momma. If he already had his mind made up as to what he believed and "knew it all" he should not have asked the question. Never seen such on this forum. Thank you for keeping things civil here.

Back