Should Nosler Produce a 20 cal?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• it doesn't matter to me

• Total voters
Would be nice to have another choice in a 20 caliber bullet. I have a 20 TAC on the way, and another 20 cal PPC based wildcat coming soon.
Ken

I joined this forum to tell you I reload 20 cal and somebody is going to get my money it might as well be you. :wink:

Come on guys I use Nosler in everything else I load for. I've got 600 cases sized and trimmed waiting on my new .204 Ruger Encore barrel. Must I use something else?! Let's see some .204s!

Rick

I say :grin: GO FOR IT :grin: us 20 cal shooters are really excited about the very mention of a Nosler 20 cal bullet :grin:

I think Mr. Nosler is going to go for it just as soon as we come up with a color for the tip. :idea:
I don't know all of the colors, bt I think it should be a HOT one. :twisted:
Put me down for the first box off the line.

Some 17's would be nice for guys that shoot needles :wink:

E-mail me when the 20's are ready to ship :grin:

So you gonna make some 30 gr Nosler BT's in 204??????

:idea: Hey NOSLER i think the new tip color for the new 20 cal bullet should be something like florescent red or some other HOT color like airgunner6 said, just to be different from the rest!!! :grin:

:?: So when are going to have our new 20 cal bullet ?

I am picking up my 204 Ruger tomorrow and in process of getting relaoding bullets, cases for it, and I can't wait for Nosler to come out with its bullet.

Subzero-

Good thought on the tip color! There aren't that many other colors we could use....

I am not that familure with all of the Nosler colors, but I thought Flame Blue would be a good color for the Ruger 204 , because of the high velocity.

Please advise me when the first lot is ready to ship!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS

Aiirgunner6 :grin:

yes, I would like to see Nosler make a .20 cal. bullet. Maybe a couple! Something around 40 grain, with a high BC and sturdy enough for coyote hunting. Most of the bullets available today are just to fragile for a shoulder hit on larger predators like coyotes. And than an explosive one for varmints. I hope I'm not asking for too much!?

I'm still interested in a 20 caliber bullet.

A 17 caliber bullet would be nice too, but the world really needs a 20 caliber bullet that will reliably hold together for coyotes, etc. Here's your chance, Nosler, to get a leg up on the others. - BCB :grin:

SubZero":1aa3l95l said:
:idea: Hey NOSLER i think the new tip color for the new 20 cal bullet should be something like florescent red or some other HOT color like airgunner6 said, just to be different from the rest!!! :grin:

:?: So when are going to have our new 20 cal bullet ?

fuchsia or hot pink...any wild color! :twisted:

Since picking up my second .204, and contemplating another, I would not be averse to another bullet or two entering the market. I haven't shot my "deer rifles" at all this year, but I've sure shot the heck out of smaller calibers, especially these two new .20s.............

Back