22-250 dies, brass, and bullets

YoteSmoker

Handloader
Oct 3, 2006
I need it all lol...dies, brass, and 55-65 grain bullets. If you have anything to sell or trade, please let me know.

I got plenty and you can have em real cheap. I got involved with a 223 WSSM that wouldn't shoot and subsequently bought a 22-250 Stevens along with all my stuff from the Rem 788 in 22-250.
I'll PM you with what I have and I know the price will be right for you. I hate to see stuff rott on the shelf.
I have a couple of hundred rounds of brass about half new . Some nickel some brass. I have Lee dies also. The 22-250s I've had like 60 gr. bullets and I have a box or so of them. If you have $70 you'd like to get rid of for the lot I will pay the shipping. Just give me an address.
Greg

I'm now good on brass and dies. Thanks Greg!

I am still wanting 60 grain ballistic tips and or v-max bullets if anyone has any to sell me.

Yote,

I've been keeping an eye out all over town for some 60gr B-tips... my VTR loves them.
Sportsmans on 84th I saw yesterday did have an ok selection of new Noslers.... 130gr A-bonds .... bought a box of 110 A-bonds for my .257 Bee.....

Back