25-06 Hunting Loads, Article & Video

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
I hope you like this one, we had fun making it. The video is fun and perhaps the article will be useful. This link takes you to both:

BTW, I really like that MEC Marksman press!

Umm, ya, if anything replaces the Blue Cyclone 115 gr Nosler Ballistic Tips, it'll likely be the White Tornado 110 gr Accubonds... ;)

Regards, Guy

Another press! It does look interesting, however. I had no idea that MEC was producing metallic reloading presses. It is a natural, however. The 110 grain AB will no doubt do the job that the 115 BT has been performing.

Nicely written article. I’ve been using Hornady LNL press for quite awhile. Nice thing with the LNL bushing they ride on the o-ring for self centering.
Good info on the 25-06 also.

I hope you like this one, we had fun making it. The video is fun and perhaps the article will be useful. This link takes you to both:

BTW, I really like that MEC Marksman press!

Umm, ya, if anything replaces the Blue Cyclone 115 gr Nosler Ballistic Tips, it'll likely be the White Tornado 110 gr Accubonds... ;)

Regards, Guy
Nice write up and video Guy. I kind of thought those 110 AB might be showing up,lol. Hope you poke a deer or two this fall with them. Dan.

Back