25 cal 110gr Accubond

JJH

Beginner
Feb 24, 2016
Just saw a post on another forum stating that this bullet has been, or will be, discontinued by Nosler. Any truth to that? thank you.

They are still listed on the info sheet on nosler.com at the moment. I really can't see them not producing them for many years to come.

Heck of a bullet by all accounts.

I've got some, but haven't tried them yet.

Guy

JJH":2mcvdn2l said:
Just saw a post on another forum stating that this bullet has been, or will be, discontinued by Nosler. Any truth to that? thank you.

That is a false rumor.
Please post the link.

JD338

I've had good luck with these powered by 59 grs. of Retumbo. I just bought 100 more from Midway. Great bullet!

JD338":3ufg03mb said:
JJH":3ufg03mb said:

That is a false rumor.
Please post the link.

JD338
Glad this is a false rumor. We don't have too many .257" bullets. I don't have a .257 cal rifle but still miss my Hart barreled 700 25-06. It was nothing more than a pillar bedded BDL with a #2 Hart barrel screwed on. It was a most pleasant rifle to shoot and would group 100gr Solid base bullets well under 1/2". 115gr Partitions would group very close to 1/2". If I ever get another .257 the 110 AccuBond would be the first bullet I would be loading in it.
Billy

Back