257 wetherby accumark

woodduck

Beginner
Feb 5, 2006
gooda guys ; iv just taken purchase of a wetherby 257 accumark but there was no factory shot target packed with this rifle i found this abit puzzling as wetherby advertise the fact that there rifles are packed with one i looked on the wetherby site but theres no e-mail address and as i live in oz the time diff makes it abit hard to phone any comments woodduck

I don't think the accumarks come with a target. Only the vangard rilfes.

My two accumarks did not have a target.

--md

woodduck,

Try sending them an e-mail. Besure to include the serial number of the rifle.

JD338

Hi there i have since found out the wetherby do not supply factory shot targets with there accumark rifles, I also question them on a small amount of bluing that looked faded as though the rifle had been used before i recived it, the area inquestion was the rail entry to the atcion. They said that this is common with there new rifles this is caused at the factory from operating the action during proof testing or refining of the action, this makes sure that action is silky- smooth and also the test firing of the weapon. They said that they had been quesion on this in the past, with other customers having same concerns as i but was assured that the gun was brand new.so im happy with that. topped the rilfe of with leupold dual dove tail mounts and a 6.5x20x50 leupold scope happy hunting woodduck oz

Back