.280 AI is awesome!!

Congrats on the elk and buck. Sorry about the "OUCH". I'm glad to hear about the 280's successes and when mine is ready the elk of Montana will get another run for their money.

Greg Nolan":24qdpwsf said:
Congrats on the elk and buck. Sorry about the "OUCH". I'm glad to hear about the 280's successes and when mine is ready the elk of Montana will get another run for their money.
Thanks Greg it's sure a good combination and you are going to love it. Scotty it is awfully hard to beat the Partition but in true fashion following the rest of this motley group you just know I'll have to try an E-tip and an AccuBond, and maybe a 150 gr. as well. :oops:

I hear you. I can't resist trying other Bullets either. I like that 160 AB a whole lot in the 7mms. Looking at the latest Nosler (and older) it seems like the 280 Ackley has the ability to run that bullet pretty fast and man what a great bullet. Holds together really well, good BC and it's been unreal sorta accurate in quite a few 7mms I've tried it in..

It's nice to hear you had a good hunting season. I'm also sad to hear you fell and hurt yourself. I hope you are feeling better.
Might want to try the Nosler 150 grain B/T. I hear good things about that bullet, works great on deer and elk.

Take care

Somehow missed commenting on this thread, congrats on the elk. I trust your ribs have healed up nicely buy now.

Sorry to hear of your infirmities.
Congratulations on your fine hunting with a fine cartridge.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back