30-06 and 225 ELD-M?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one else is making stupid statements except you.

Do not break your arm patting yourself on the back.

"WE" can tell you are not having fun with this like "WE" are. You are just butt hurt and lashing out. You do come across as a "money made hunter" and they are the worse kind

I cannot string you along for awhile as I am headed out to the range for some shooting and need to zero in a couple of rifles with new scopes.

Let's see if I can push more of your buttons. What is the scope brands you use/prefer. Let me guess Trashco or BSA??? :)

Nah I'm good, I only make $40K a year, so I have no idea where you're getting this "money made hunter" BS from haha. I have better things to do today then argue with a grown ass toddler...But to answer your question I use 6-20x Leupold VX3 LRs or 8-25x MK4s :) Good enough for my budget anyway. Good luck at the range! I'll be headed there soon to set up a couple more customers rifles myself.

Must be having a Covid-19 moment. Hopefully, we get a vaceen soon! Unfortunately there is no vaceen for stupid. Remington, you reamed a guy for asking a question then tried to cover with a lot of BS. 200 animals in twenty years common? I am sure that match bullets will kill game but that is not their intended uses. A SUV will run on a NASCAR track but that's not its intended use.
I only got involved because of your attitude to the original question. Chill out! My comment on war stories centers around the fact that most combat veteran seldom talk about being in combat. The same holds true about hunters who have taken a lot of game. They seldom talk about how many animals they have killed. So go take care of your customers rifles, enjoy your time at the range.

The fact that you make 40K(or any other amount) and do know what is really meant by money made hunter just show how stupid you are.
There are all sorts of money made hunters and you fit in very well.
The fact that you feel the need to take credit for what the(we) other so called hunters do show just how much you feel you need to stroke your own ego.

Thank you for the comment about the range. It went well and I got 3 rifles sighted in. Now I am back and can keep you worked up and stumbling over what you say and then do not take credit for it. I have lots of time to screw with you. I have even more since I cannot go to Texas to hunt now due to the virus. But a super elk hunter such as yourself(or should I say "we") would not want to hunt other animals that you think are beneath your huge ego.

I may not be able to screw with you much tomorrow since I need to go RSO and shoot at the range. Rest assured I will get back to your sorry ass

Lol, I already said I'm done with you, you can argue with yourself now for all I care. Glad you had a good day at the range. Take it easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back