300 Win Mag Brass

excaliber

Beginner
Dec 7, 2014
It's been really hard to find 300 Win Mag brass anywhere for nearly two years now. I have some Winchester brass but it's like finding a needle in a haystack the size of the United States.
If anyone has a line on where to find some Winchester brass or has some they'd be willing to sell let me know.

Check Brownells, they had some Hornady and Norma. Graff & Sons also had some Hornady.
Also keep checking Shooters Pro Shop., I had picked up some Nosler there when it became available.
I haven't seen any Winchester for some time

Yeah, Winchester must be still going full swing on producing loaded ammo. I haven't seen any WW brass for a looooonnnnggggg time. But I see plenty of loaded Win ammo.

I probably have two more firings on my last 50 300 win mag Winchester brass. Then I'm out! I'll probably switch brands if I still can't get WW.

Same here, I see plenty of Winchester factory ammo but the Winchester brass has been impossible to find.
I still have some but I'm always on the lookout for more.

I've actually got a fair bit of .300 Win mag brass & handloaded ammo... and no rifle for it.

Should probably pull the bullets, then I'd have somewhere around 150 pieces of .300 Win mag brass avail.

Some of this stuff is pretty old, I went through my .300 Win mag phase a long time ago. I'd guess most of the brass is between 10 - 25 years old, but doubt any of it has been fired more than three times. Some may not have even been loaded. Can't remember for sure. I've been trying to figure out what to do with it...

Guy

Back