35 Cal 225gr Accubonds

Not trying to hijack your thread, 338, but Sierra has apparently made a batch of their 225 SBTs, too. I was at their store the other day and they had some on their seconds list. First I've seen of these, or the Accubonds, in years.

Ron

Not trying to hijack your thread, 338, but Sierra has apparently made a batch of their 225 SBTs, too. I was at their store the other day and they had some on their seconds list. First I've seen of these, or the Accubonds, in years.

Ron
That's a good heads up. Those 225 SBTs shot great in my 35 Whelen out to 300 yards. They would make for a good plan B to the 225 gr AB for target shooting and wacking steel gongs.

JD338

Those Sierras hammer whitetails very well. Glad they are showing up. Last year I ask Sierra when they were going back into production. The rep I talked to didn't see them on the list at the time. Said when they do start making them again will make enough for about 3 years then stop production again. So if you need or want any, better strike while the iron is hot.😅 Dan.

Back