375 H&H Dummy Rounds

46705114801_ecd9dea9ac_c.jpg

I'll take a couple of the mag holders for the AR MAGS. And one for the 375. Great looking stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salmonchaser":1n9uxsef said:
I'll take a couple of the mag holders for the AR MAGS. And one for the 375. Great looking stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect :mrgreen:

Really like your design and would like to see the flap version of your cartridge carrier.

gbflyer":2o301rw8 said:
Really like your design and would like to see the flap version of your cartridge carrier.

I will be doing a flap version as well...probably wont have one to look at until after SHOT though.

5shot":be15ql0d said:
gbflyer":be15ql0d said:

I will be doing a flap version as well...probably wont have one to look at until after SHOT though.

No worries. No hurry. Checked out your website, nice gun leather, wow!

5shot":zikfpr42 said:
gbflyer":zikfpr42 said:
No worries. No hurry. Checked out your website, nice gun leather, wow!

Thanks...3 Time World Champ :mrgreen:

Well, yeah. That's pretty good I guess. :wink:

Had somebody ask me if you did leather for cowboy action shooting, I advised 'em to contact you.

Guy

BTW, those 375 bullets? Steel jacketed!

I've heard that "back in the day" they were considered among the best of the FMJ/dangerous game bullets. Now of course, the flat-nose designs of homogenous brass are considered "the thing" for dangerous game solids.

I keep a box of 'em and some loaded ready-to-go, in case of a rampaging elephant or cloned mammoth here in central Washington.... :mrgreen:

Guy

Back