6.5x55 sweede

Diriel

Beginner
Jun 17, 2005
Nosler,
Any chance of getting some 6.5x55 sweede brass? I load 30-06, and 300 win mag using Nosler Cusgom Brass, and let me tell you NC brass is *IT* period. for those two rounds I will not buy any other brass than Nosler. Im telling you guys if you would produce some 6.5x55 sweede I would be forever gratefull! I am dog tired of all the time consuming prep work involved in more or less making 'The Other Guy's' brass shoot well.

Thanks in advance,
Gary

I do not know what the chances are of seeing Nosler brass in 6.5x55. I hate to say it but it may not be that good for a while. Thank you so much for the compliment on our brass. I will put your suggestion in the lineup. You never know what will happen.

Thanks for the reply Nosler3. If the .260 rem NC brass goes live I will simply build one and kinda sorta semi retire the "old swede" :) I love my 6.5 Swede but i am at a point in life where the tremendous prep time on the brass is unacceptable to me. I will pay for the best and go load them up with confidence! Your 300 win mag brass turned my finicky winchester stainless stalker in to an Easy MoA / sub MoA shooter with the 165 AB's. Not what id call awesome but you would have to understand this 2moa rifle to understand how happy i was with 1MoA

We are ecstatic that you like the brass. We will keep it coming. You should see the 260 Remington available this month. Also keep an eye out for the new offerings for next year.

Back