7 PRC coming to load data near you

I didn’t figure it would be long until they added them. Hopefully they may use some of the newer powders recently released as well. That may be optimistic with the shortages we have experienced, but I hope.

As a side note, if they release 7mm PRC load data and ammo maybe there will be a few runs of the .284 175gr ABLR. Hint, hint.

I didn’t figure it would be long until they added them. Hopefully they may use some of the newer powders recently released as well. That may be optimistic with the shortages we have experienced, but I hope.

As a side note, if they release 7mm PRC load data and ammo maybe there will be a few runs of the .284 175gr ABLR. Hint, hint.
It's almost assured that their loads will use the 175 ABLR and quite possibly the 185 RDF. One can only hope though.

Hmmm.... Maybe a GoFundMe is in order... :sneaky:

I had my own GoFundMe's before it was even a word. When I was a kid I sold packs of garden seeds and picked rocks out of fields for farmers in the spring before planting. Picking rocks........good grief. Mindless and endless. I don't remember what it payed, not much, but I'd bout rather be in a prison camp I think before spending days doing that anymore.

I had my own GoFundMe's before it was even a word. When I was a kid I sold packs of garden seeds and picked rocks out of fields for farmers in the spring before planting. Picking rocks........good grief. Mindless and endless. I don't remember what it payed, not much, but I'd bout rather be in a prison camp I think before spending days doing that anymore.
When I was a young lad and eager to earn a few bucks, I worked on a farm picking vegetables. I wasn't old enough to drive so the farmer would pick me and a friend up at the house early in the morning. We would literally pick vegetables for 10hrs before returning home. For a solid day of labor in the hot sun, we got $8. When I got a bit older and could get myself to the farmers "farm stand", I got a raise. They would give me $1 an hour. Easier work and more money; it was a home run!

Back