700 Boone and Crocket

captbrandon

Beginner
Feb 15, 2008
Saw the Remington Model 700 Boone and Crocket the other day and really like it. Laminated stock, fluted barrel, hinged floor plate, etc.... Anybody else thought about one? Considering a 7mm Rem Mag....

captbrandon

Welcome to the forum.

The 700 B&C is a sharp looking rifle.

JD338

I just wonder how good it shoots. I have limited experience with model 700's. I have two ADL's but have never shot them enough. This rifle is based on the CDL. Those of you who are Rem fans, what kind of accuracy can you expect from a stock 700 cdl. The reason I say this is because I have a 7/08 ADL that I have been contemplating customizing. However, if I think I can get groups well below MOA with the 700 boone and crocket, I will forget the whole rebarrel,stock and trigger bit with the 7/08.

I havn't seen or shot a Boone and Crockett CDL but all my Rems are accurate. I had a 700 Sendaro with a fluted barrel that was well under minute of angle but way over minute of heavy. I ended trading it for an XCR that was lighter. If weight isn't a big factor you are probably looking an extreemly accurate rifle and this model may not be as heavy as the Sendero.
Good luck whatever your choice :grin:

Back