7mm rem mag and 168 LRAB

marker9911

Beginner
Sep 29, 2015
anyone have any load data that they like for the 7mm rem mag and 168 LRAB? I bought a new rifle with a 26 inch barrel just looking for some input on loads that have worked for them

marker9911":3fphp0va said:
anyone have any load data that they like for the 7mm rem mag and 168 LRAB? I bought a new rifle with a 26 inch barrel just looking for some input on loads that have worked for them

I'd probably be looking at RL25, RL26, Retumbo, H1000, Etc. I used RL25 in my old 7 mag and did okay with them.

I agree with Scotty's choices. Start with Retumbo, 69.0 grs and work up to 73.0 grs.

JD338

I was looking at reloader 26 but I cant find any data on it where would be a good place to start?

I am loading my nephew's CDL using 168gr. ABLRs over top of RL22 and having good success :wink:.
I have also seen some good results from a couple of hunters in our group using H1000.

Blessings,
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 942
sask boy":1uita92e said:
I am loading my nephew's CDL using 168gr. ABLRs over top of RL22 and having good success :wink:.
I have also seen some good results from a couple of hunters in our group using H1000.

Blessings,
Dan

Did you crono any of them at all?

Last time out someone shot my chrony :oops: just got parts back so hopefully it will be able be up & running (y).

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":1dv589hn said:
Last time out someone shot my chrony :oops: just got parts back so hopefully it will be able be up & running (y).

Blessings,
Dan

If you're not shooting Chronys, you're not shooting. Everyone has done it at least once, Dan. Blame the children. :mrgreen:

Back