7x57 quikload request

Thanks Scotty, I also need Data for the 168 ABLR in this 7x57. It touches the rifling around 3.3 thereabouts in this rifle. When do you think you will get a chance to try those Hammer bullets in your big 35?

preacher":cmzf1zmf said:
Thanks Scotty, I also need Data for the 168 ABLR in this 7x57. It touches the rifling around 3.3 thereabouts in this rifle. When do you think you will get a chance to try those Hammer bullets in your big 35?

Hopefully soon Jim. Haven't had a free chance in a little bit and likely traveling this weekend for Memorial Day, so sometime next week I will put some together for the Newton. They look really good though. Can't wait to see how they shoot on paper. I'd like to carry it for elk this year if I get something I like out of it.

I got the 140AB and the 175PT in from SPS. I need someone to look at QL for me for this 140AB ( 22" bbl, can seat out to 3" at least) and for the 168ABLR? I read really good reviews on the 140AB in the 7x57, for that weight range. 60K should be very doable in my Mod 700 Classic...I'm starting to get really happy...:)

Back