A nice "original 356 XTR Big Bore" for POP

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
What can I say. I get lucky from time to time. This is like new!

pix581131390.jpg

pix581131312.jpg

pix581131234.jpg

I'm officially jealous! I've owned three, and still have two. That is not enough. The Model 94 chambered in 356 is a wicked rifle that is deadly on game. Congratulations, Fotis.

Love them big bore levers! Saw a 99 in .375 Win on AA last night don't have the money or I might bid on it. I guess I'll jut have to be happy with my .358 99.

Awesome rifle. One of the great ones. Are you going to hunt with this one? Scotty

POP":2k1ssk58 said:
If the bees let me yes

Are you going to put a receiver site on it? Scope? Would probably make a cool carrying rifle for hunting elk this Fall while you are guiding for your son! Scotty

I had one of those! Wore a Leupold 2-7 vari-x 2. While in the Navy, I sold it to buy a different rifle. I put that in the top 5 dumbest things Ive ever done! Was a real nice shooting rifle, surprisingly accurate just shooting Winchester factory stuff.

I got it last night and yes I put a 2x7 Leupold on it. It looks newer and better than the pictures. I will be trying the 220 Speer fp and the Hornady 200 Flex-tips.

Huge reason I bought it. Lack of safety!
:lol:

POP":sdata8gm said:
I got it last night and yes I put a 2x7 Leupold on it. It looks newer and better than the pictures. I will be trying the 220 Speer fp and the Hornady 200 Flex-tips.

Nice, those two should work pretty well for about anything you would hunt with the 356. Glad it has turned out better than you thought. That is a great thing. Can't wait to hear how it shoots. Scotty

Back