A reminder

Lhsako, just a little bit of friendly advice. Find a copy of Micheal Crichton's book, STATE OF FEAR". While it deals with global warming which is in my opinion along with "climate change" more government lies he does have a hidden message in this book. Buried deeply within the story, a little over three quarters of the way through, there is a discussion between two of the characters on how governments use fear to control their populations. Now I read this about five year before the covid 19 BS was broadcast by out oh so honest MSM. Several of my doctors, three to be exact all saying take the shots me telling them to (expletive deleted) off. But you're a likely candidate to get sick. I said so what. For the record, I'm currently 85 years old, have a heart condition and have fought and beaten two types of cancer and am in remission one a third. I never took the vaccine and refuse to do so.

My point being, when all this BS started up, it was like seeing a TV show stating what that man in the book was saying. They were successful and even today I see people wearing those silly masks that won't do squat. I refused to wear one except when absolutely forced to do so and never, not once did I even ctcch cold or even minor snifflres. Covid was a lie and the vaccine killed an awful lot of people. It almost killed odd aone of my few lady friends and she relapse twice after kicking it the first time. Now you can believe whatever you want, but don't tell me the government is out friend. It sure as hell is not!
Paul B.

Lhsako, just a little bit of friendly advice. Find a copy of Micheal Crichton's book, STATE OF FEAR". While it deals with global warming which is in my opinion along with "climate change" more government lies he does have a hidden message in this book. Buried deeply within the story, a little over three quarters of the way through, there is a discussion between two of the characters on how governments use fear to control their populations. Now I read this about five year before the covid 19 BS was broadcast by out oh so honest MSM. Several of my doctors, three to be exact all saying take the shots me telling them to (expletive deleted) off. But you're a likely candidate to get sick. I said so what. For the record, I'm currently 85 years old, have a heart condition and have fought and beaten two types of cancer and am in remission one a third. I never took the vaccine and refuse to do so.

My point being, when all this BS started up, it was like seeing a TV show stating what that man in the book was saying. They were successful and even today I see people wearing those silly masks that won't do squat. I refused to wear one except when absolutely forced to do so and never, not once did I even ctcch cold or even minor snifflres. Covid was a lie and the vaccine killed an awful lot of people. It almost killed odd aone of my few lady friends and she relapse twice after kicking it the first time. Now you can believe whatever you want, but don't tell me the government is out friend. It sure as hell is not!
Paul B.

you mean like this Paul ? just a week or so ago .

another one that cracks me up . makes me go hmmm, wonder if the programmer still has a job . .

Paul B.
This past Tuesday the CDC came out with additional information on the Covid 19 shot, none of it any good. Their statement was that the side effects from the shot were worse than originally thought. A lot of people are still suffering from after effects of the shot and the (new) shots are still having some serious side effects. Really makes you think about what is actually going on.

This past Tuesday the CDC came out with additional information on the Covid 19 shot, none of it any good. Their statement was that the side effects from the shot were worse than originally thought. A lot of people are still suffering from after effects of the shot and the (new) shots are still having some serious side effects. Really makes you think about what is actually going on.
My dad took thos BS shots against my advice. He has always been a very healthy man, never got sick. Ever since he took those shots, he has been sick more times than I can count, takes forever to get over it, and a month later he is sick again. He still doesn't see the correlation sadly...My family brainwashed him into thinking he NEEDED them. I've always been the black sheep of the family, but there's no F'kin way you'd ever get me to take something the government says you have to have, hold your jobs and livelihood over your head. My wife and I lost our jobs when they mandated it. We would rather be homeless then take them. We each got covid (supposedly) when it first came out 3 years ago. We were sick for a week with flu symptoms. And we have never been sick since. I am a healthy man with no problems anyway. It's just another form of government genocide on its own people. They can all get bent, along with all these liberal clowns...

you mean like this Paul ? just a week or so ago .

another one that cracks me up . makes me go hmmm, wonder if the programmer still has a job . .

That's exactly what I mean. Think back, the Cold War, duck and hide just two from the past. Currently the only thing from the dot gov propaganda machine I give any credence to is all those young men streaming over our border that are of military fighting age and the peebrain in the White House and his cronies ignore that fact.
Paul B.

My dad took thos BS shots against my advice. He has always been a very healthy man, never got sick. Ever since he took those shots, he has been sick more times than I can count, takes forever to get over it, and a month later he is sick again. He still doesn't see the correlation sadly...My family brainwashed him into thinking he NEEDED them. I've always been the black sheep of the family, but there's no F'kin way you'd ever get me to take something the government says you have to have, hold your jobs and livelihood over your head. My wife and I lost our jobs when they mandated it. We would rather be homeless then take them. We each got covid (supposedly) when it first came out 3 years ago. We were sick for a week with flu symptoms. And we have never been sick since. I am a healthy man with no problems anyway. It's just another form of government genocide on its own people. They can all get bent, along with all these liberal clowns...
Glad to hear there are more of us out there than I thought. My wife lost her job but thankfully I was able to fly under the radar. Made it very hard to have enough to live on but we made it and have zero regrets. We will never comply with them and saw through their game pretty quick.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, that sucks. We know others that have similar issues unfortunately. My Mother in Law lives near us so we were able to shield her from the pressure to take the shots she was getting from some of her other children in southern BC. My Mom passed away just before they came out but I know for sure that one of my siblings would have put huge pressure on her to get them or be banned from seeing them like my wife and I were. The division of families is just one of the things these tyrants need to be held accountable for.

And just like that government bureaucrats and experts willing to sell their integrity for 'attaboys' from political masters destroyed confidence in the medical profession. Mr. Science himself is backtracking on rules he promoted, which only ensures that trust in both the government and in medical science is strained or even permanently destroyed.

And just like that government bureaucrats and experts willing to sell their integrity for 'attaboys' from political masters destroyed confidence in the medical profession. Mr. Science himself is backtracking on rules he promoted, which only ensures that trust in both the government and in medical science is strained or even permanently destroyed.
And the sad thing is there are no consequences for the incompetence that governs us with these "mandates".

JD338

Another tidbit about vaccines

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201-071750-696.png
    Screenshot_20240201-071750-696.png
    669.6 KB · Views: 9
Back