A reminder

I listen to trumph when he talks. He says veterans are losers and fools. Verified by Gen kelley btw. He praises Putin, the leader of China and North Korea. Said he wants to eliminate parts of the constitution and wants to be a dictator. Hès the real F'ing danger to this country. Dont follow all the right wing dogma Qanon BS . Just listen to donnies words.........

I listen to trumph when he talks. He says veterans are losers and fools. Verified by Gen kelley btw. He praises Putin, the leader of China and North Korea. Said he wants to eliminate parts of the constitution and wants to be a dictator. Hès the real F'ing danger to this country. Dont follow all the right wing dogma Qanon BS . Just listen to donnies words.........
So, you're for bernie, nancy and hillarous then

Do you agree with Biden that the bravest people he knows are transgenders. Said last summer when he had a party for them at the White house. The bravest people are the Men and Women who fight for our freedom. I don't recall hearing Trump calling the Veterans losers and fools.

Do you agree with Biden that the bravest people he knows are transgenders. Said last summer when he had a party for them at the White house. The bravest people are the Men and Women who fight for our freedom. I don't recall hearing Trump calling the Veterans losers and fools.
Trump never said that and it was a rumor spread by the usual group of clowns. He spoke about dictators but never said he wanted to be one. The media is in the toilet as usual.

And Let's Go Brandon said the smartest guy he knows is a crack head!

JD338

Do you agree with Biden that the bravest people he knows are transgenders. Said last summer when he had a party for them at the White house. The bravest people are the Men and Women who fight for our freedom. I don't recall hearing Trump calling the Veterans losers.

I agree, veterans and current troops are the heroes of our country. Thats why I'm disgusted with triumphs comments. Do you think Donnie should have taken a deferment from the draft because he has a bone spur? This may jog your memory....

I agree that veterans and those serving currently are the hero'. Do you agree with rtumph took a deferment from the draft because he has a bone sprur?

His name is Donald Trump, stop being childish and immature with your spelling. Even if you had good points your posts are unhinged. I'm a Canadian but can say I really like president Trump. A lesser man would have given in to the immense attack that has been unleashed against him and his family. By the way the entire world knows who won 2020 and who is the legitimate leader of the US.

I agree, veterans and current troops are the heroes of our country. Thats why I'm disgusted with triumphs comments. Do you think Donnie should have taken a deferment from the draft because he has a bone spur? This may jog your memory....
No I don't.

Bill , William ? this sounds just like a guy in our lease . SMH

and a few more lies about Trump .

for your reading pleasure

Back