A reminder

Holding the bible upside down or not, trumph has violated most all of the 10 commandments. Found liable of rape, fraud, paid off a Hooker and on and on. How is it possible for a Christian to support and defend his actions in anyway?

His name is Donald Trump, stop being childish and immature with your spelling. Even if you had good points your posts are unhinged. I'm a Canadian but can say I really like president Trump. A lesser man would have given in to the immense attack that has been unleashed against him and his family. By the way the entire world knows who won 2020 and who is the legitimate leader of the US.
Yes, Joe Biden won the election. Grownup and accept the facts.

and you believe everything you read on MSM? Really? guess you beleive the covid shot was a good thing too!

Trump never said that and it was a rumor spread by the usual group of clowns. He spoke about dictators but never said he wanted to be one. The media is in the toilet as usual.
He constantly praises Putin and other dictators. He should be reviling them.

and you believe everything you read on MSM? Really? guess you beleive the covid shot was a good thing too!
Do you believe everything you see on fox? If you understand biology, you know the vaccine is helpful. If you believe tucker carlson,, thats your problem. He advocated using horse dewormer.....lol

Last edited:
Holding the bible upside down or not, trumph has violated most all of the 10 commandments. Found liable of rape, fraud, paid off a Hooker and on and on. How is it possible for a Christian to support and defend his actions in anyway?
Anyone with a brain knows he didn't touch that woman and she's lying. He's wasn't perfect but he's far from what the MSM says about him. And yes Sleepy Joe never won, the evidence is overwhelming.

Do you believe everything you see on fox? If you understand biology, you know the vaccine is helpful. If you believe tucker carlson,, thats your problem. He advocated using horse dewormer.....lol
You say horse dewormer? shows where you get your info. your a full fledged card carrying liberal and will not believe this but here are a few facts about your horse dewormer
it was developed around 1974 and won a nobel prize
it completely cured a parasitic disease called river blindness.
it keeps viruses and cancers from replicating
it was until the covid bullshit listed as one of the worlds 5 most essential medicines
The only reason it was demonized by the press is if it were allowed as a treatment for the flue strain called covid, then the government could not get EUA for the poison jabs that have killed 17 million people world wide.
prove any of these wrong, thats a challenge, when you get done researching you can come back here and apologize but doubtful I will accept!
And no I do not watch Fox or any other news, I do my own research!

You say horse dewormer? shows where you get your info. your a full fledged card carrying liberal and will not believe this but here are a few facts about your horse dewormer
it was developed around 1974 and won a nobel prize
it completely cured a parasitic disease called river blindness.
it keeps viruses and cancers from replicating
it was until the covid bullshit listed as one of the worlds 5 most essential medicines
The only reason it was demonized by the press is if it were allowed as a treatment for the flue strain called covid, then the government could not get EUA for the poison jabs that have killed 17 million people world wide.
prove any of these wrong, thats a challenge, when you get done researching you can come back here and apologize but doubtful I will accept!
And no I do not watch Fox or any other news, I do my own research!
Whats your source? How does it relate to preventing the spread of covid 19? What data and source of that data that proves 17 million dies from poison jabs as you are calling the vaccine I' guessing?
We're taking about ivermectin aka horse dewormer:

Last edited:
Anyone with a brain knows he didn't touch that woman and she's lying. He's wasn't perfect but he's far from what the MSM says about him. And yes Sleepy Joe never won, the evidence is overwhelming.
Show the evidence. Its just conspiracy BS. donnie lost the election. He's a phony and wont admit it. The jury found him libel. Its called the justice system.

It does cure nematode infestations aka roundworms but not viruses such as covid 19 :

ok, read this
also look up influenza flue cases in 2019 compared to 2020 in the US
2019- 34 million cases
2020- 1282 cases
So it just left for awhile?
the tests were done with the PCR test invented by Dr. Kerry Mullins his words were you can find anything in anybody, but you have no idea what it is
the test is done by running the test sample through a system that multiplies the sample for 17 cycles, any more than that and you increase the chances of false positives, after 26 cycles you will get a false positive at the rate of 95%, in late 2020 the
CDC gave instructions to run it 40 cycles so they could get the case numbers up, it was all Bullshit and folks like you bit on it.
Did you read about the canadian guy who won his court case against the government because they could never offer proof that covid even existed.
If it was a deadly pandemic why didn't the folks who did not take the jab die?
Why is it that nobody who was unvaxed died at home, always in thee hospital?
I know why, do you? The people who you are believing have not told the people the truth since the CIA offed JFK but you think they are looking out for you, I pray you one day see thee light.

the view is not a reliable news source :ROFLMAO: .LOL

a couple days ago it was all about disrespecting the military , now it's something else ? I think you got TDS , go get vaxed .

Joe is providing entertainment for the military ; drag shows

remember when Trump checked his watch during the ceremony ? I don't either .

and there is the Americans he left behind at the Afghanistan pull out

joe's had the cover up thing for many years .

now this is joe 's good friend ,

the dictator is in office now ;

gas stoves , EV cars , dishwashers , vax mandates , this list goes on and on .

ignoring laws ;

boarders , and paying college loads

I doubt you remember this quote of joe biden . " if you don't vote for me , you ain't black "

What the motivation is tends to tell me what the probable truth is. Doctors and nurses saw people murdered, then were told to keep their mouths shut. Now they're being fired for speaking up. If nobody was ever murdered, they would have no good reason to risk their jobs saying it, especially if it wasn't even true to begin with. Their would be no sense in it. Those are the people I believe. Not people who create no risk lies to gain political power or cause panic. It is the people who get hurt by their own truthfulness that can be trusted the most.

Thank you for showing, and making it easy to block such a libtard. I have zero tolerance for you and your peoples kind of stupidity. You've single handedly made this country a far worse place than was ever even imaginable.

Last edited:
Here is a video of a woman here in Canada who already had health problems that felt forced to take the Vax in order to see her Dad. She was injured by her 3rd shot and is paralyzed now. Our wonderful government's solution for her? MAID which is assisted suicide. I personally know someone who had died from these shots and know of many more that have been injured or killed in our smallish town. I'll ask my friend who has researched it about how to detox from this stuff and make another post later on that. There is help available but don't take anymore of them, they do pretty much nothing good for you anyway.

They can't say the words on YouTube so they have a link to the full interview on Twitter/X just go there and start at around 11:00 minutes or so.

Back