AccuBond 375 Cal 260 Grain Spitzer 54413

Ouch, I forgot about that darn exchange rate....... I may have to take you up on that generous offer.

gerry":ipau916h said:
Ouch, I forgot about that darn exchange rate....... I may have to take you up on that generous offer.

$44.25 for the book; $24.51 for shipping. I'll likely stay with books for my Kindle in the future. That hurt. :(

I haven't had an opportunity to try the 260 AB bullet in my 375 Ruger mainly because I haven't seen a box available in over a year. However, all the great reports of this bullet shouldn't over-shadow the time tested 260 Partition bullet. I've shot many of the 260NPTs at 100yd-200yd-300yd with amazing accuracy.

Just yesterday, I launched 5 of them at 100yds just to confirm my zero. Walked back from the target board with a smile on my face as I measured the group which was just a bit over 3/4".

I'm still anxious to try the 260AB bullet but, in my rifle, I really don't expect to see an improvement in accuracy or terminal performance over its predecessor, the 260 NPT .

It's nice to see that great Nosler bullets just keep on coming!
(Now how about that 400gr NPT bullet that we all need for out 45-70s; could we expect that soon?)

Five .375 Partitions into 3/4" at 100 yards... EXCELLENT! Great shooting Charlie.

Yeah - there are some really good bullets avail for the .375 cal.

I've also had very good accuracy from 270 & 300 gr Hornady bullets and the 300 gr Sierra was very accurate.

Love plinking at the steel gong, at 300 yards, with the .375, using just the little 1.5-5x Leupold. Man, those bullets ring the gong! I've been so impressed with the accuracy of the .375 since I started working with one about six years ago.

Just need to hunt with it more.

Guy

I just got the notification from them also. I just got four boxes from them too.

Just finished stocking up on this bullet. Now have 17 boxes. Should last me a year or two.

I decided to modify my cartridge a bit. What I did was to push the shoulder forward a bit. This shortened the neck some because I left the overall case length the same. The original case had the neck exactly at the same spot as the 8x57. Now it is at the exact same spot as the .376 Steyr Here is a comparison to the 8x57 where you can see the distance I pushed the shoulder. The cartridge OAL is still .040" shorter than the unmodified magazine on a military Vz-24 98 action.

Attachments

• DSC03966.JPG
    DSC03966.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 637
Back