Action length of M700 22-250

If it were me, I'd do a 1-7 twisted 22 Creed myself. Easily deer capable and just fun to shoot, plenty of length in the 700 Short Action. The recent high BC 22 caliber bullets really make it quite a pile of fun, plus a good bunch of hunting bullets abound now as well.

SJB358":17bknew6 said:
If it were me, I'd do a 1-7 twisted 22 Creed myself. Easily deer capable and just fun to shoot, plenty of length in the 700 Short Action. The recent high BC 22 caliber bullets really make it quite a pile of fun, plus a good bunch of hunting bullets abound now as well.
Exactly what I did

Well, this question has been resolved.

Way back in the 1970's I taught a teenaged kid to shoot. We lost track of each other for almost 40 years. He looked me up a couple of years ago and we had fun getting caught up after all the years. We got to reminiscing recently and he reminded me that this was the first centerfire rifle he shot and he had fond memories of it. He said he would like to buy it. Upon hearing that I simply gave it to him. After all, a guy should have the first rifle he shot. I think he plans to rebarrel it to a .260 Rem.

Dan

NYDAN":1qpnoqnr said:
Well, this question has been resolved.

Way back in the 1970's I taught a teenaged kid to shoot. We lost track of each other for almost 40 years. He looked me up a couple of years ago and we had fun getting caught up after all the years. We got to reminiscing recently and he reminded me that this was the first centerfire rifle he shot and he had fond memories of it. He said he would like to buy it. Upon hearing that I simply gave it to him. After all, a guy should have the first rifle he shot. I think he plans to rebarrel it to a .260 Rem.

Dan

That’s excellent. Great stuff right there Dan.

Generous and thoughtful. Congratulations, and thanks for being a man of character, Dan.

Now that's a lot of coincidence, that he would call just when an "Executive Decision" was needed. It was meant to be I believe, and I think his 260 Rem plan is a solid one.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back