Antelope 2015!!!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Saw a monster which I could NOT get closer than 575 yards while he was on the move. Always after his harem and eyeballing me. Spent about 1 hour but he did not become a monster by being stupid. Will take my kids out there and see if we get lucky. If Anna or Stephan kill it they will be ruined for life!!!!!!

Once I gave up on him I shot the next best thing, so I can get out and Meet Stephan in Laramie for lunch,

Long story short Head on shot opportunity only!
Range 373 yards
Put the Ruger 264 No 1's reticle on the nose. Boom! whaaaap of bullet white buttocks in the sage.

Nice goat, wide in the horns, nice length but NOTHING like the other one!!!!!

The pictures suck but I was by myself and in a hurry! With my broken back took me 10 minutes to load him n the bed! :shock:

Antigoat donated to disabled veteran (USMC) from VFW. Great cause!

KqDKCzGl.jpg

Antigoat Selfie!

mJKVmHml.jpg

Congratulations, Fotis! Maybe the children will have opportunity to tag the bigger goat. Still looks good to me!

Fotis,

Congratulations on a dandy speed goat. Great shot as well.
I sure hope one fo your kids can get a crack at Mr Big.
Way to go buddy!

JD338

Congratulations Fotis, that is some nice shooting in my book.. Nice looking Antelope too..

Good luck following up on Mr. Big with your children...

Hope my kids get it.... I am done and honestly do not care for horns.

Fotis, dang nice shooting Buddy and I'm sure the disabled Vet will appreciate the gift. Like you I don't care for horns since there is no protein in them I can digest. They are nice to look at but don't hunt for trophy racks. I only have two trophy mounts in the house, my first rack white tail buck an 8 point and the 9 point I killed by my sons tree stand the year he passed away.

Fotis, that is a fine goat (y). Thank you for the story & photos!! I am sure those 2 kids of yours will get a good crack at fine goat. Looking forward to more stories & a lot more photos!!
Thanks again.

Blessings,
Dan

Congratulations Fotis!

Which bullet did you use?

And... Best of luck on the other, bigger, buck.

Guy

142 ABLR
264 win mag
65 IMR 7828
3144 fps
form my Ruger Uber wood #1B

NF708OZl.jpg

Vmbm9FZl.jpg

Nice pronghorn.

But that rifle! Color me jealous. Very nice.

Sent from the edge of my galaxy

Man that's a sweet rifle.
Great shooting, as usual :grin:
Sorry about your back Fotis. Didn't know.
Donating? That's a classy thing to do. Kudos!

Nice job! Glad you got that 264 No 1 dailed in. Classy gun in a great prairie caliber.

Fellas got some emails form some concerned hunters (and rightfully so)
So some explaining on my part is only fair.
:grin:

If you shot that goat in area 47, I suggest you check your regulations and delete your post.

Rifle antelope season for area 47 doesn't begin until the 25th.

Unless you're a Wyoming disabled Wyoming veteran where every season starts 5 days early for you. Thank you though!

Phenomenal way to piss off the bow hunters!!!! Let them call them in and take the elk out at a good 100 yards with your rifle :mrgreen: !!!!

JUST KIDDING FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

Or hunt 5 days prior to Archery season.

Free lifetime fishing licence for Disabled Vets too.

Huge house owner tax relief and free registration the vehicle of your choice, every year.

Back