Anyone use a Wildcat Stock?

5shot

Handloader
Jan 13, 2016
Looking for any firsthand experience. I want one for my Winchester Featherweight.

Thanks

What stock are you referring to specifically? Wildcat is a style described by Richards Microfit. This is the only "wildcat stock" I'm familiar with.

Wildcat Composites up in Canada. Small fiberglass/carbon fiber stock maker.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have used a couple of his stocks. Very nice guy and pleasure to do business with. The stocks are very similar to high tech specialties but slightly lighter and supposed to be a little stronger. Easy to work with and an excellent finished product

This is one on my light weight fast twist 270 that's currently getting a new tube installed.

b88d50f32aaadc7e5b127e28ea20443a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only had one for a short time on a gun I resold quickly so can't comment on it too much, they are well respected though.

TB 78, are you going with a fast twist 270 Win again with the new tube?

I hope this one gets installed correctly this time, it will be a sweet gun when finished.

gerry":142ihyjq said:
I hope this one gets installed correctly this time, it will be a sweet gun when finished.

For darned sure. When I rebarrel the 270 that's what I'm shooting for as well.

Thebear_78":12jtdsxj said:
I have used a couple of his stocks. Very nice guy and pleasure to do business with. The stocks are very similar to high tech specialties but slightly lighter and supposed to be a little stronger. Easy to work with and an excellent finished product

This is one on my light weight fast twist 270 that's currently getting a new tube installed.

b88d50f32aaadc7e5b127e28ea20443a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you send it back to him for painting?

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Back