...because we don't have whitetail

Wonder if your kangaroos are as tasty as whitetail? He sure does look buff, however.
a bit gamey but they taste alright. We used to feed a lot of roo meat to our dogs. Definitely edible unlike the Emu. Interestingly I heard once that Kangaroo's have the highest protein for any grass eating animal

No wonder there are a lot of tough guys in the outback if you are what you eat!
and of course....

I actually think that Australia is the only country in the world where it is legal to shoot what's on you coat of arms.......I can't think of another country. I'm guessing you yanks aren't allowed to shoot a bald eagle, right?

Watch out for Roger!
I actually think that Australia is the only country in the world where it is legal to shoot what's on you coat of arms.......I can't think of another country. I'm guessing you yanks aren't allowed to shoot a bald eagle, right?
Nope, protected bird.

Uh, no. That is frowned upon. However, as an interesting note, I once read that Benjamin Franklin wanted the national bird to be the turkey, which we certainly are allowed to shoot. He claimed because of its intelligence, though I suspect he could already see what was coming.

Uh, no. That is frowned upon. However, as an interesting note, I once read that Benjamin Franklin wanted the national bird to be the turkey, which we certainly are allowed to shoot. He claimed because of its intelligence, though I suspect he could already see what was coming.
True, dat!

Back