BIG muley

owenv

Beginner
Jun 24, 2007
This buck was taken near Glaslyn Saskatchewan with a bow and scores just over 1" larger then the current world record. It still has to complete the 60 day drying period for the official score, so it will be close.

recordmuley.jpg

Hey! That's the deer I was seeking... For years, and years... :grin: Quite a buck! Congratulations to the hunter.

yeah ........I let one like that walk the other day on my lease. here in Tennessee. :roll:

Holy overdose of calcium deposits Batman!!! And Symetrical to. You got a picture of that bruise with the hair on? CL

I'm not trying to be a spoilsport, but I'd like to see the scoresheet. I have a hard time thinking that deer is over 200". I've been wrong before. It's just that when I focus on the deer and not the hunter, and compare length of points to how long the head is, I don't see the length needed to get there. Granted it does have great mass though. I'm just thinking the perspective makes it look bigger. The deers head is as long as his torso in the pic and his hands look as big as his head. Also, no brow tines. No doubt a great deer, but over 200"? I hope it's for real, nothing gets me going like a giant muley.

OK, after looking at other pics of other trophy muleys, I've come to the conclusion that I can't judge deer without ears. :) Great deer, thanks for the pic.

whether this deer will be a new record or not, I wouldn't know. He looks to be over 32" wide outside spread with long tines of around 12". Has a lot of mass. He's much bigger than anything I've killed. Bigger than any deer my clients took when I outfitted in Colorado. I'd have dropped the hammer on him without hesitation! Congratulations to anyone who takes a deer in this league! I'm jealous!

WOW, big deer. Nice. would like to see the field pics. The guy must be able to stay calm, that deer was likely taken @ 40 yds or less(archery ranges).

CC.

Are you sure that isn't an elk??? :lol:

What a buck!

JD338

Back