BIVWAK

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Have any of you all noticed Nosler hasn't been putting any seconds out lately on BIVWAK? What is the deal? I would hate to think they aren't doing that anymore. Any of you insiders have any idea what is going on? Scotty

Quality control is enhanced, so there are no seconds? :shock: :lol:

I have been looking for some for some 2nds for some time now... Do I need to keep waiting or give up and order some firsts? My bullet stocks are getting a bit low in a few calibers.

I did notice that SPS has quite a few 2nds. Seems like when there were that many though, there was usally a bunch of them on BIVWAK. Either way, hopefully Nosler didn't get too good at manufacturing. 2nds are very economical to load for more shooting. I guess they are kind of out of season and may ramp up more towards the Fall. Scotty

I just seems like it goes in cycles by caliber etc just have to keep an eye on it

The inside scoop is BivWak is being totally revamped. Evidently they're going to rebuild the site--fixing a lot of the system glitches many of you encountered. It's supposed to be up and running in the next 30 days so we'll wait and see what they come up with. Sounds like it's going to be pretty slick.

So while they're working on this, we haven't had the Pro Shop listing any 2nds for auction. As you guys have noticed we've been putting them on the regular SPS website.

Guys, I called them on Monday and spoke to Tanin. They have 30 cal. 168 B-Tip and 165 Sloid base seconds. Bought a bunch.
Russ

I did see they are listing a bunch of 2nds on SPS. I guess either one works out to be the same price. Plus you can mix and match a little easier off of SPS. Scotty

That is an old auction. If you look, the auction ended sometime in early Feb. I was getting fooled by it also. Scotty

Looking forward to Bivwak to again listing the 2nds. Hard to beat the free shipping they sometimes offer. Would be nice to see some 8mm BTs and some 100 gr 6.5 BTs.

Back