Bog ChairPod Revisited

Alderman

Handloader
Apr 5, 2014
I had a chance to use the seat from the Bog ChairPod to do some glassing with the binoculars mounted on a tripod. It worked well but I was thinking it would work well if I could find something that would secure to the gun rest mounting hole to hold the binoculars.

I did a little research on line and found a tripod extender I thought might work.
Turns out it works fine and folds down small enough to fit in a pocket or a pack.

Don’t laugh. My days of spending long hours standing and holding my binoculars are in the past.0C0D9406-A0AD-4B48-8E0C-97FF3240B688.jpegFE0FC89D-AA1A-48D4-A9A7-17CC80AAA79D.jpeg

That looks just perfect for those times when standing is just no longer feasible. Yeah, I've reached that magical stage of life. The legs don't always cooperate with the demands of the remainder of the body.

That looks just perfect for those times when standing is just no longer feasible. Yeah, I've reached that magical stage of life. The legs don't always cooperate with the demands of the remainder of the body.
You and me both DrMike.
As we grow older, we reap what we sowed when we were younger. From numerous back injuries that were work related to sports injuries they all take a toll on us as we age.

That's a good set up, comfortable way to glass.
Looks like so good optics too

JD338

Back