Boys new rifle

Yes it is time to go hunting! I want to go right now and cut some yote tracks but i gotta go skin my deer out from Sat. :( You have a Sitrep?

I am in a holding pattern for the weather this moment. We were supposed to head to the wives parents today, but the weather has her parents help up for a day. I am thinking Tues should be a good day and the rest of the week also. Scotty

Uh, Scotty, don't look now but the box of stuff that shot so well out of your 22 mag is boxed in Remington Green. That lad of yours looks pretty comfortable at the bench. Good pictures and some fine group therapy.

beretzs":2kwhey1f said:
Thanks Jim. He was pretty proud of himself. Now, we have to go find some gray squirrels to toast. Heck some gray's skinned and cleaned with a little BBQ sauce sounds like a good appetizer. Scotty

Exactly!

Squirrel is good! Just a hint of nutty flavor. :mrgreen:

JD338

DrMike":1gjyuaw8 said:
Uh, Scotty, don't look now but the box of stuff that shot so well out of your 22 mag is boxed in Remington Green. That lad of yours looks pretty comfortable at the bench. Good pictures and some fine group therapy.

Yeah, I realized that as I was buying it. Luckily, they are chambered fine and big Green can apparently still make decent rimfire ammo! It is good shooting stuff. Probably some of the best I have fired in that 22 mag. I really haven't shot it much the past 15 years or so, so I haven't really tried anything new out of it either! Thanks for the comments. We just finished scrubbing down the rifles and throwing a little camo tape on the barrel of my 22-250. Gotta get it prepped for coyotes. Scotty

beretzs":i12o4v0o said:
I am in a holding pattern for the weather this moment. We were supposed to head to the wives parents today, but the weather has her parents help up for a day. I am thinking Tues should be a good day and the rest of the week also. Scotty

Roger that. Now planning on working monday then taking the rest of the week off.

Your weather must be hitting eastern Canada tomorrow, supposed to be pretty nasty. We are hittin the oulaws so the wife will be drivin home or we will be staying there. :wink:

It was a ton of fun. I haven't shot a rimfire rifle in quite awhile. It was nice to have 0 recoil and just a little bit of noise. Made my 22-250 sound like a cannon! Scotty

Powerstroke":2hr5z822 said:
Scotty -
You've got to be as excited as he is -
Where's the groups ????? :grin:

They are posted back one back one page! Scotty

Back