Bragging about overpressure

I have to ask a question though...

I read on here....
some poster
( i don'remember who but they were NOT new)
Talking about hitting 35 or 3600 with a 7 mag. Regular old 7 mag with 140 or 150gr bullets. Might have even been 160's
Whatever it was it as absurdly high...

But...

Nobody said boo about it but apparently this GB guy might maim anyone just reading his advertisement.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just sayin 😏

I have to ask a question though...

I read on here....
some poster
( i don'remember who but they were NOT new)
Talking about hitting 35 or 3600 with a 7 mag. Regular old 7 mag with 140 or 150gr bullets. Might have even been 160's
Whatever it was it as absurdly high...

But...

Nobody said boo about it but apparently this GB guy might maim anyone just reading his advertisement.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just sayin 😏
If I have seen the post and if he did not have a 30" barrel (with an x-tra full choke) I would have said something. Not afraid to speak my mind. 3500 is doable from a 7 STW or RUM or a 28 Nosler with 140 gr but that is it. Maybe his folding chronograph was not extended all the way, thus shortening his distance between the "eyes"

Maybe his folding chronograph was not extended all the way, thus shortening his distance between the "eyes"
Unless the velocity was recorded with a Magnetospeed or a LabRadar I’m skeptical on the 3400. Optic chronograph are hit and miss ,if it’s sunny you never know what you get. I’m curious what QL would show but Superformance isn’t in the library. P

If I have seen the post and if he did not have a 30" barrel (with an x-tra full choke) I would have said something. Not afraid to speak my mind. 3500 is doable from a 7 STW or RUM or a 28 Nosler with 140 gr but that is it. Maybe his folding chronograph was not extended all the way, thus shortening his distance between the "eyes"
I agree...
But it was a regular old 7 mag with a...i want to say 150 or 160gr and was doing insane velocity...

I just can't recall the poster nor the exact fps to search it.

Back