Brian's Reloading Room

Don't you guys dare let Brian make you start feeling sorry for him! :evil: :p His new "man cave" is more like a "man castle"! :p :lol: Seriously when he is finished a guy could live out there! Which he might do when he's in trouble. Then it could also be called the "dog house". :grin: :shock:

Congratulations Brian. I tell you what how does Scotty manage to do this to a fella when he's half a world away? :mrgreen: He's rotten to the core!

6mm Remington":10mnd8oy said:
Don't you guys dare let Brian make you start feeling sorry for him! :evil: :p His new "man cave" is more like a "man castle"! :p :lol: Seriously when he is finished a guy could live out there! Which he might do when he's in trouble. Then it could also be called the "dog house". :grin: :shock:

Congratulations Brian. I tell you what how does Scotty manage to do this to a fella when he's half a world away? :mrgreen: He's rotten to the core!

Don't give my secrets about the man cave away ,David :lol: It should be a great place to sneak in a nap when needed.

Scotty is good at being rotten!!! Think it comes "naturally" :lol:

Get you an electric skillet, a crock pot, a few dishes, a little apartment fridge, and one of those beds that folds up against the wall when not in use and you would be set!! You could "work" out there for hours at a time! :shock:

Well done Brian! Keep things in that perspective and you'll soo have a partner to reload with, (well - it could take a couple years...... :) ) CL

Brian,
Congrats on the inbound bundle of pink! Your reloading room looks a lot like my den in my first house. I left the elk head over the crib - my son loved it. We used to say good night to "Chester" every night. The non-hunting city friends thought it was creepy - go figure. My son is growing up to be an avid hunter. May your kids do the same!

Scott

Brian's kids won't stand a chance. They are surrounded by the outdoors and rifles..

I dig the elk over the crib! That is a great idea. I imagine if Brian scores a Wapiti this year, it would make a nice baby room fixture!

SJB358":2z6dilrs said:
Brian's kids won't stand a chance. They are surrounded by the outdoors and rifles..

Not to mention surrogate uncles...

At least get him a tumbler! Kids like to be rocked back and forth!

Lucky that I already have one reloading buddy that's my son. Guess we will see how the little girl takes to it. I would love to have an elk head in the house! Don't see it taking off with the better half since I'm only allocated one spot for deer heads. Gotta find a spot for my Iowa buck as it is. Funny about the uncle thing! Matt has more than a few adopted uncles around. Two of which are members on here. Bring the tumbler back in??? It may help the baby sleep? Don't think it would be welcomed back in the house by someone else :lol:

Ah, Matt won't object to the tumbler. I can't imagine anyone else complaining. :roll:

DrMike":ksvoeii0 said:
Ah, Matt won't object to the tumbler. I can't imagine anyone else complaining. :roll:
Ha! Someone used to complain about it and it was on the other side of the house.

Woodycreek":3kbn19fe said:
DrMike":3kbn19fe said:
Ha! Someone used to complain about it and it was on the other side of the house.

That is because they were never trained properly to appreciate such noises. :mrgreen:

SJB358":3to6xaxj said:

I dig the elk over the crib! That is a great idea. I imagine if Brian scores a Wapiti this year, it would make a nice baby room fixture!
They don't stand a chance! I already have Matt on my side!

His new 410 shotgun/45LC. He had a great time shooting clays on the ground with it. I had fun shooting 250gr 45LCs in it.
9f69a320.jpg

He can rip it up on his ride!
13c21367.jpg

Think he likes his grandpops new toy.
6bb75319.jpg

Woodycreek":3af7bltb said:
SJB358":3af7bltb said:

They don't stand a chance! I already have Matt on my side!

His new 410 shotgun/45LC. He had a great time shooting clays on the ground with it. I had fun shooting 250gr 45LCs in it.
9f69a320.jpg

That's pretty cool,,,from the hat on down!
He can rip it up on his ride!
13c21367.jpg

I prefer 4 wheels too!!!!

Think he likes his grandpops new toy.
6bb75319.jpg
Com'on man,,,cough it up, and get him some of thos short people peddle's

Heck, I like his grandpop's ride! Neat pictures, Brian. You are a blessed man.

SJB358 says
I imagine if Brian scores a Wapiti this year, it would make a nice baby room fixture!

If he dose not kill one , I will seend him a left over body part to "hang" over the bed for the new little one.!

Thanks Dave and Doc. That Rossi Circuit Judge is a neat first shotgun for Matt. Got a feeling I may need some 45LC dies soon. That was alot fun shooting those 250gr through it with almost no recoil.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm?category=15

My dad's "Mule" is alittle on the slow side for me. Still a good ride for on the farm.
Elkman":13bdjcun said:
SJB358 says
I imagine if Brian scores a Wapiti this year, it would make a nice baby room fixture!

If he dose not kill one , I will seend him a left over body part to "hang" over the bed for the new little one.!

Not sure what I should say about that one Bill? Thanks? Maybe? :lol:

Great pictures Brian, Matt is going to be a little warrior as he grows up.

Back