Brian's Reloading Room

Great pictures. He looks like a natural...........ham that is! Look at that smile. Playing to the camera just like dad! :p

Brian,
I like Grandpop's ride too. You are truly blessed.What fun it will be as you teach him your skills to hunt and shoot as he matures. The Deer will tremble at the mere mention of his name in years to come! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don

Brian -
Gotta say the room looks a little different than the last time I stayed there! I can't believe how much Matt has grown up in the past year...wow!

I think it is time to put out a call to all the guys giving you grief on here about not having a reloading room and have a "building day" at the ponderosa! You could get the Taj Mahal of reloading rooms built in a day...just keep Mike away from the measuring and cutting :p !

Matt is still very much a ham and has more than a few girls running after him at school and the ballfield. My better half is already worried :lol: He has grown alot in the past year and his right hook and front kick hurt more everyday! Think he has the outdoor bug good since he is all about dirtbikes, ATVs, and firearms. :mrgreen:

Great pics, Brian. How old is Matt? Nolan's about to turn three, when Aunt Du (my sister, Julie) asked him what he wanted for his birthday he answered "guns". I love my son!

Thanks, fellers. I will read something that catches my eye every once in a while, and that was one of those times. Spot on, Doc! Why am I such a 7 WSM fan, but pretty indifferent about the 7 RM?

Back