Burris Fullfield II

Good endorsement. I don't see anything pointing me away from it, guess I'll get it. Seems to me I recall somebody on here saying in not exact words, but along the lines of that it's the new Nikon Pro staff. One of the better buys around when they were making them.
I think that was me. I used to have a number of Nikon Prostaff scopes, and lately I've begun migrating to Burris as my "bang for the buck" scopes, with Nikon out of the market. Although I've got several of the Fullfield E1 models and two of the Droptines, I do not have any of the Fullfield II's. Are those the ones that you have to turn the whole ocular to zoom?

I've been very pleased with mine. Only complaint is that I wish the eye relief was just a little longer, but I can live with it. They are a very solid scope, to me.

I think that was me. I used to have a number of Nikon Prostaff scopes, and lately I've begun migrating to Burris as my "bang for the buck" scopes, with Nikon out of the market. Although I've got several of the Fullfield E1 models and two of the Droptines, I do not have any of the Fullfield II's. Are those the ones that you have to turn the whole ocular to zoom?

I've been very pleased with mine. Only complaint is that I wish the eye relief was just a little longer, but I can live with it. They are a very solid scope, to me.

I think so. I like that they have a knurled metal zoom ring versus plastic. They're about $20 more than the droptine, don't know if they're basically the same scope or not? If all else is equal I don't have a problem paying the $20 for the knurled metal.

FedEx dropped it off today. That was fast. Just looking through it, good and clear. Substantial eye relief. Will get it mounted up this week and hopefully try it out. Supposed to be pretty decent weather here this week.
So, what are you mounting it on? Dan.

Back