Caceled Colorado Hunting!

owenv

Beginner
Jun 24, 2007
I just found out that the Colorado Division of Wildlife just anounced the cancelation of rifle hunting for both deer and elk 2009 season. What happend?

:oops: :x :p :evil: that was wrong on so many levels.
1441.gif

But its ok! I'm goin to Idaho anyway this year :p

Tennesee authorities just announced an unlimited whitetail buck season from April through May 31st. No bag limit or license required but they must have 2 or more points 3" or longer. Good luck JD!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YoteSmoker":3hknuuea said:
Tennesee authorities just announced an unlimited whitetail buck season from April through May 31st. No bag limit or license required but they must have 2 or more points 3" or longer. Good luck JD!
Glad they finally got a season for that time of year. Them 800 lb. 2 pointers are good! especially the solid black ones. some of these goofy farmers around here callem "angus" :roll:

They won't cancel it until after April 7th when all the applications and $$$$$ have been turned in.

When anyone is having a diffucult time sleeping, look up the harvest results last year compared to years previous....

They also have "tall elk" in Wyoming. Just make sure you let the Cowboy get his saddle off it before you put the tag on.

Just use an Etip on those Cali shorthorns....... and wear kevy :shock: if hunting more than 20 miles from town.

It has been known to happen.

JT.

A-Sniper...

It's probably been ten years back or so, but first day of season over on the Grand Mesa someone shot a horse out from under a guy.... extreme close range too if I remember correctly..... :evil:

Back