Camera Land

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
Camera Land has a sale on Zeiss Conquest 65.-20X50 scopes for $599.99 if any one is interested. :mrgreen:

6mm Remington":33bl1xyz said:
Dang that's just a bit more scope than I want on my new .280AI or I'd bite!!
Just think you could count the fleas on a big horn sheep's back with it across a canyon with out a spotting scope. :mrgreen:

nvbroncrider":14q2vy0r said:
Whatcha got on your .244?
I have a 6x42 Leupold and on my son's 6mm er 244 it has a 4.5x14 Leupold. That would be a nice scope and about right for what the rifle would be used for.

The Leica ER 2.5-10x42 and 3.5-14x50's are still on sale starting at $1000. Believe me when I say they are a good deal at that price.

HOGWILD338-378":311uy6ho said:
http://www.eurooptic.com/zeiss-conquest-3-9x40-zplex-reticle-hunting-turrets-matte-black-5214609920.aspx

Probably not a bad optik for the price ?

Not a bad scope at all. I've had one on my .308 for several years now. Real late, as in after legal shooting hours, I can see a deer and the crosshairs, when my eyes cannot make it out on their own.
Plus, it has 4 inches of eye relief compared to the 3.5 in the rest of the Conquest line.

I am very tempted to purchase this scope as I like a high powered scope when doing load development work. I had an old Weaver T-24 which was lifted at a gun range about 10 yrs ago. :cry: I paid hardly nothing for it but it's loss still hurts.

Re Camera Land... Great to deal with!

I've only made two purchases from them, first was two pair of some "Krueger" binoculars they were selling at a pretty incredible price a couple of years ago. We're still happily using those binos BTW.

Second was the Olympus digital camera my wife bought for me for a retirement gift about a month ago. Wow, what a great camera & two lenses and the camera bag... All sorts of cool accessories included. A great price and FAST delivery.

In both cases, the binos and the camera, I was able to just get on the phone and talk to someone who filled me in on all sorts of great info about the product. I told them what I wanted to do, they made the product recommendation and I've been very happy.

Buying local is my preference, but when nothing in the local stores quite matches what I've got in mind, I don't mind branching out to a specialty shop like Camera Land. It's a great, family run business and I've had two great deals from them. They've earned my business!

Regards, Guy

My experience with Cameraland mirrors Guy's, and ive bought three or four items from them, scopes and cameras among them. Good folks, with proper service, and they will give excellent advice when you need it.

HOGWILD338-378":3p1r1edg said:
http://www.eurooptic.com/zeiss-conquest-3-9x40-zplex-reticle-hunting-turrets-matte-black-5214609920.aspx

Probably not a bad optik for the price ?

Terry, that is a very good price for the Zeiss Conquest. I paid more than that 10 years ago when I bought one for my son as a gift. They are a terrific scope and I own two Conquests now, a 2.5-8x32 and a 3.5-10x44. They have gotten even better over time.

Check out Ebay too...CameraLand goes by "gr8tfuldoug" (spelling?) on Ebay....the Ebay prices and store prices do not always match.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I have noticed that same thing with SWFA and EuroOptic as well, that Ebay listings and store prices do not always match from these same stores.

Back