Can anyone translate an Italian note?

NYDAN

Handloader
Sep 17, 2013
I found a note that my Dad carried with him in WWII. It was paper clipped into his First Testament that he carried in his breast pocket. The little note appears to be written in Italian. I am curious as to what it says. It has a date of 4-12-22 on it. I wonder if he was supposed to look for someone in Europe or if someone in Europe wanted him to give it to someone in the states. Maybe it was a friend he made in Europe.

Pat, Darryle,

Thank you for the replies. No, I have not tried Google Translate. I have never used it.

The note is written in cursive with a fountain pen. I am not even sure what some of the letters are. Some of words may be names rather than words. I think someone would need to be familiar with Italian names.

Pat, I will send you photo of both sides by PM. I would just post it on the open forum, but it may be someone's address.

Dan

Patrick was able to get this translated. It is a name and address of an individual. It includes the names of the person's parents.
I would guess it was someone that Dad met, or someone Dad was supposed to try to locate, while in Europe.
Many thanks to Patrick. Dan

Glad you were able to get the note translated.

JD338

Back