Canada have some new laws coming?

I've never purchased a firearm from the government. So there is never going to be anything firearm related to give back, sell back, whatever.. It is not their right, it's my right. They have nothing in it. It's not their right to take, it's mine. End of story.

When our founding fathers wrote the constitution and enshrined in that constitution "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". They had not just returned from a hunting trip. The people who would live and grow in this new republic, that people to whom they were making sure would remain free to possess firearms from that day forward............. that people, had just defeated and overthrown a tyrannical government using the most modern firearms of the day.

I've never purchased a firearm from the government. So there is never going to be anything firearm related to give back, sell back, whatever.. It is not their right, it's my right. They have nothing in it. It's not their right to take, it's mine. End of story.

When our founding fathers wrote the constitution and enshrined in that constitution "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". They had not just returned from a hunting trip. The people who would live and grow in this new republic, that people to whom they were making sure would remain free to possess firearms from that day forward............. that people, had just defeated and overthrown a tyrannical government using the most modern firearms of the day.
Unfortunately our rights have been taken little by little.

I can’t buy fully automatic weapons or short barreled rifles without a, “Mommy May I “ tax stamp. Heck I can’t even buy firearms from a FFL without filling out the repulsive 4473. The true spirit of our Second Amendment rights was buried long ago in what I believe are unconstitutional laws.

Don’t believe me? Ask Randy Weaver.

Vince

Back