Canadians Have Had Enough

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
Canadians have had enough of government imposed mandates. The trucks just keep flooding into the nation's capital. American truckers are coming across the border to join with tens of thousands of Canadian truckers who are saying "Enough!"

Our Prime Minister has declared that he is in isolation because he was in contact with someone infected with CoVid. How convenient. He did manage to say that this was a small number of people. Convoy lines stretching for almost fifty kilometers is a small thing? Don't think he ever saw this many people sufficiently irate to drop everything and drive to Ottawa from across the country and from the United States.

I saw this on yesterdays news . I think people have finally had enough . this started out as a" two week shut down to flatten the curve " it's been over two years now. finally people are saying , enough is enough . our forefathers would have been shooting long ago .

I've been watching this develop over the last week Dr Mike. Not on the regular news of course or not on all the news articles that pop up on the home page of my computer but on places where what's going on is acutally reported on.

I say good for them! And I agree with Jim. You all know where I stand from before.

I resisted with non compliance every chance I got. Particularly on any mask requirements which was the most visual sign. On vaccines nobody knows unless they ask, if they ask I tell them heck no I didn't get the vaccine.

It is fascinating to see the growth of this protest. Imagine trucks stretching for over forty-five miles as nearly 500,000 people descend on Ottawa (a city of about one million) to say, "We're not gonna' take it!"

Fascinating review by T LaDuke from MI as he watches this protest.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2022/0...gonna-take-it-anymore-on-vax-mandates-n513664

Brings a lump to my throat to see these brave Canadians stand up to the tyranny of the entitled class. We have another convoy beginning here in Dawson Creek tomorrow. Local farmers and ranchers are saying, "Enough!"

Well, here we are in the 97th week of "two weeks to flatten the curve." The only thing that has happened is even more restrictions and ever greater loss of freedom for those of us who want to be good citizens, while our overlords live it up.

Always interesting to see the limited view from below the border. The news media here is trying to ignore what is happening. Police in Ottawa are wary, with some officers indicating they are ready to throw a few truckers in jail. So far, however, this protest is peaceful. I'm hearing statements from truckers to avoid even giving a moment of attention to anyone who might attempt to start trouble.

This clip did make it onto television across the country.

I heard the convoy travelling on the bypass around Dawson Creek this morning as they slow drove to Fort Saint John. All very moving to this old man. Simply seeing Canadians stand for freedom is a genuine thrill. I pray it doesn't end with a whimper.

They have growing support, Go Fund Me page is over 6 million.
They have my support. I retired from driving in 2014 with 34 years of driving.
The videos above also left me with a lump in my throat, and a lot of pride for people standing up for what is right and what they believe in.
The "Go Fund Me" had problems in that the tech firm would not release funds until they approved of where the funds were going. The purpose of the funds was to defray costs of fuel and food for those making the journey to Ottawa. As in the States, in lockstep with the government, tech firms align with the MSM in an attempt to stifle information. This only makes those making this trip and those supporting them more determined that enough is enough. Go, truckers.

So proud to see the response in cities and towns across the nation. The following snapshot shows some of the response in several Canadian cities.

There are scores of smaller communities, such as here in the Peace Region, where truckers, ranchers, farmers, and workers in the oil patch have formed convoys to protest the loss of freedoms. Gotta' say, I'm quite proud of these good people.

A fascinating update from Ottawa. The truckers appear to have settled in for the long haul, and the government is using the MSM to attempt discredit the truckers.

They are making a difference, from the article,
The protest in Canada has continued to gain political support. The day truck drivers gathered in Ottawa, the Premier of Saskatchewan Scott Moe announced on Twitter that he will end the mandate in his province very soon. The announcement followed Alberta Premier Jason Kenney’s call to end the vaccine requirement.

Good for them!!

It appears that tow trucks are refusing the plea of the mayor of Ottawa to tow the trucks parked in Ottawa.

Farmers are joining in the protests in Ottawa. The farmers grow it and the truckers haul it.

Dam Pathetic when our PM is the Laughing Stock of The World.

When he finally comes out of Hiding the headlines will read;

Justin Trudeau PM of Canada, Hide and Seek Champion 2022

What A useless excuse for a PM: And for our whole parliamentary system for not backing the truckers. Only Pierre Poilievre and Leslyn Lewis have spoken with the truckers. It was great to see Otoole get punted, Let's hope JT is next.

The "Go Fund Me" had problems in that the tech firm would not release funds until they approved of where the funds were going. The purpose of the funds was to defray costs of fuel and food for those making the journey to Ottawa. As in the States, in lockstep with the government, tech firms align with the MSM in an attempt to stifle information. This only makes those making this trip and those supporting them more determined that enough is enough. Go, truckers.

The Gofundme page is now over 10 million and has been frozen again.

Back