Canadians Have Had Enough

An interview with the truckers in Ottawa.

Far different from what the mainstream media is presenting.

Tow truck operators refusing to tow trucks in Ottawa. Police and city administrators are looking for ways to force the truckers to end their mandate. Arresting citizens hasn't really worked. Attempting to block deliveries of food and fuel don't seem to be working yet. Now, towing appears to be something that isn't working all that well.

That video interview certainly isn't what is being broadcast in the US either. I hope and pray they are able to stay the course. Dan.

Some of the news out of Ottawa today may be of interest to those who have followed this thread to this point.

I saw the interview with the lady trucker from Alaska on the news , that I like to watch . I'll be loosing that channel in April due to a group pressuring AT&T to drop that channel for , you guessed , it misinformation . the main stream news is trying to color this as very unruly . I think I've heard all the play book words except , white supremacy . it probably won't be long and the proud boys will get mentioned :rolleyes:.

Dr Mike , thanks for keeping us up to date on this . I can't speak for the others , but it's very interesting to me .

Ambassador Bridge closed now(Detroit-Windsor). Auto companies are evaluating their supply chains as there are many components flowing to assembly plants in Ontario and USA through that border crossing. There are two alternate routes not blocked yet. Tunnel under Detroit river, and Blue water Bridge at Port Huron. Next two closest crossings are 300+ miles out of the way in one direction.

Condemnation of the MSM by one of the Ottawa protestors.

Currently, the government is moving to send in Child Protective Services to seize children because they are concerned for the safety of the children. Nothing is said about the mental health of children compelled to be vaccinated or to wear masks throughout the school day. Another move of the government is to threaten to cancel the CDL of protesting truckers. These truckers who are protesting are facing some genuine pressure. Shame on the Canadian government. Shame on the government of Ottawa and other communities that are responding with force rather than taking action to quit their mandates. Alberta has now removed the need for a "vaccine passport" and cancelled the mask mandate for that province. Of course, that action is not because of the truckers protests at Coutts, AB; it is because the government magnanimously decided that they had finally bested COVID. Saskatchewan will shortly drop all mandates. British Columbia is insisting that they won't make concessions to protesters. It is an exciting time to be alive.

Some videos to inform those who follow this thread.

the powers are getting desperate . I saw the video of the police arrest the 78 year old Fella on the news . what a shame .

the powers are getting desperate . I saw the video of the police arrest the 78 year old Fella on the news . what a shame .
Yeah, when it makes national news, the police take a black eye. Granted, the news reports don't give a full explanation, aiming solely for what is explosive and sensational. No one learns anything and everyone is tainted.

Some updates from the morning news.

First off, the Ottawa police dismantled the makeshift food shack the truckers built and confiscated some jerry cans and foodstuffs. The truckers and their supporters have been trolling police for several days now by carrying empty cans and even carrying cans filled with water. Here's some of that news as reported this morning.

As that report mentions, the first reports of Ottawa police resigning is now verified. Here are some other news items presenting the same information.

https://thenationaltelegraph.com/re...ice-staff-sargent-resigns-from-position-today

https://speakingaboutnews.com/ottaw...rom-position-over-freedom-convoy-mishandling/

In Parliament, a growing number of Liberal MPs are speaking out against Mr. Trudeau.

Yesterday, during Question Period, Mr. Trudeau walked out as he was challenged, precipitating quite a raucous response from the Opposition benches. While there were no cameras on Mr. Trudeau, there are reports that he was in tears. Regardless, this was not a good look for him.

It will be interesting to see if truckers in the USA initiate similar convoys.

their saying there could be a super bowl surprise . what I've heard a few times is March 1 at the capitol

I saw the interview with the lady trucker from Alaska on the news , that I like to watch . I'll be loosing that channel in April due to a group pressuring AT&T to drop that channel for , you guessed , it misinformation . the main stream news is trying to color this as very unruly . I think I've heard all the play book words except , white supremacy . it probably won't be long and the proud boys will get mentioned :rolleyes:.

Dr Mike , thanks for keeping us up to date on this . I can't speak for the others , but it's very interesting to me .

The Freedom 2022 Convoy has been called everything from A to Z by the PM, including White Supremacists . But it seems he doesn't take kindly and is afraid when the truckers call him names or run banners with his name on them. He is nothing more than a spoiled brat who; when he can't get his own way he runs and hides. what a pizz poor excuse for the leader of a G7 country. I would bet if a trucker yelled BOO at JT he'd soil himself.

Tucker Carlson had a good summary of the Trucker's Freedom Convoy this evening. The clip is extended, but it does provide a comprehensive summation of what is taking place.

The Ontario Government and the Canadian Federal Government have united in an attempt to steal money that has been donated to the Truckers. GoFundMe attempted to "steal" donated funds, but backed down when challenged by several American AGs (e.g. Ken Paxton, TX). The truckers redirected donations to GiveSendGo. Now, the Ontario provincial government has declared that donations to GiveSendGo meant for the truckers is illegal! So, now you have government telling citizens where they can give their charitable donations--even when they aren't receiving tax receipts for the donations! Imagine!

I was asked about how First Nation people feel about the truckers. I support them but not all do. Our "leadership" does not, but for a different reason. They are upset about the the "mis-use" and "mis-representation" of the so called First Nation "ceremonial " events in Confederation Park.

The others who are against the truckers are IMHO, being hypocritical as all hell. They ( First Nation People ) have fought Govt for years, because they dont want to be told what to do and not do, but dont support these truckers because they have put up a teepee in Confederate Park, please, get over yourself.

My husband and I have taken food and water to them--and--have been vilified by our own people, and others for doing so.

We were told last night by some white folks that they are going to find our children and kill them ( I am not joking here ) My husband ask me later--"Do we have children ?"----we dont, he was just being a smart ass

However, almost all First Nation individuals, at least the ones I know, what Trudeau ---Gone!

Back