Changing the stock on Patriot

I would say sure.
You can change the stock on about any rifle if you're willing to work on one a little.
Now if you're asking if there're pre fits out there, I just don't know.
I'd call Nosler and ask them.

What changes to the stock are you looking for, raised cheek piece, Montycarlo or just shorter length of pull? You can get lots of different stocks precut but will need to do some work on them if you want a after market wood stock. I'm sure Nosler would make the changes for you for a price and it would be right when you got it back.

I would think given its similarity to a howa that it would fit a howa inlet stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started making calls to nosler and mcmillan. Nosler told me they don't know if there is any companies out there that make aftermarket stocks for their rifles. McMillan told me that their sako stocks will fit the nosler. To be on the safe side I decided to order the macmillan hunter edge ultra light stock. I am going to ship the rifle to them to make sure it fits and the install gets done properly. The only thing that changes when I get it back is that it won't be glass bedded as it comes from the nosler factory. I am new to the rifle world. Mostly bow hunt. Overall I want to cut the weight down as much as possible and have a stock that is thinner.

There are a few posts here that deal with diy bedding. There's also a few good ones on YouTube.
You can probably do a fine job of it yourself if you're a little bit handy.

Shoot it a little. It may be fine without bedding it. McMillan makes a good stock.

If your going thru the trouble of having them fit to your action have them bed it also that way you'll be happier with the end product.

truck driver":2j6b5e9a said:
If your going thru the trouble of having them fit to your action have them bed it also that way you'll be happier with the end product.

(y)
Keith

Back