Christmas rifle

If you can get the prodeal they have the Bushnell Elite 3.5-21x50 at a VERY good price. I am going that route for my LR rig. They also run Zeiss and the Steiners.

Let me know how she shoots. I am very intrigued by the Lapua rounds

SJB358":fwcybzms said:
WOW! Sweet rifle.. I can't wait to hold it and see what it feels like! :lol:

You can always trust Scotty to enable. :wink: Nice looking rig and very thoughtful wife.

Why on earth would you want a 6x47 lapua? Good choice brian I tried to get them to cut it down to a 22" barrel but they wouldnt do it, HA! I think your going to like it, I have had fair luck with mine. Any questions feel free to call, the trigger should break clean at 2.4 pounds.

Hmm... Last time I saw that rifle it was just a piece of pipe. I was thinkin' a tomato stake maybe... :lol: Big improvement! That is one heck of a nice set up....your wife and friends are to be commended. Really cool! Merry Christmas to you! CL

You got yourself a peach there... Well, maybe a couple!

Nice rifle, Brian!

ajvigs":106j51i5 said:
If you can get the prodeal they have the Bushnell Elite 3.5-21x50 at a VERY good price. I am going that route for my LR rig. They also run Zeiss and the Steiners.

Let me know how she shoots. I am very intrigued by the Lapua rounds

That Elite has one heck of a power range. Hope to have some results by Sunday.

truck driver":106j51i5 said:
SJB358":106j51i5 said:
WOW! Sweet rifle.. I can't wait to hold it and see what it feels like! :lol:

You can always trust Scotty to enable. :wink: Nice looking rig and very thoughtful wife.

He is a pro enabler with many more on here!

russ808":106j51i5 said:
Wow, Wow, Wow. Congrats Brian.
Russ

Think I have my new pig rifle when I take the wife on this Hawaiian vacation the Doc is talking about :lol:

usmc 89":2lsd1dl6 said:
Why on earth would you want a 6x47 lapua? Good choice brian I tried to get them to cut it down to a 22" barrel but they wouldnt do it, HA! I think your going to like it, I have had fair luck with mine. Any questions feel free to call, the trigger should break clean at 2.4 pounds.

Wonder why I would pick the 6x47? Who would have told me about it? What is the brand of the trigger? Scotty said he thought it was a 40x or some type of Remington match trigger.

Thanks Joel, CL, BK, and Jake.

Truly awesome. I doubt my wife could put together a custom built Christmas stick. Still love her to death, but, damn, no way that is gonna happen here!

Never say "Never." Friends can make things happen if the lady has a desire to surprise her man.

jcinnb":3p7oeizu said:
Truly awesome. I doubt my wife could put together a custom built Christmas stick. Still love her to death, but, damn, no way that is gonna happen here!

This is what got me the custom rifle :lol:

She made me take a better pic! It's the diamond wrap that was the 10 year anniversary gift .

Yeah, I can see how that would tip the scale in your favour. Good looking ring, Brian.

WOW!
I'll type more when I regain the ability to speak as right now I'm speechless.

Vince

Back