Couple More Component Sources

Not sure if they've been mentioned before, but I recently did business with both these places, and fully recommend them. Both are real quick to get it out the door. At least that was my experience with them, so hopefully they will keep up the good work.
Munitions Express
Reloading Unlimited
I’ve ordered from reloading unlimited, got an 8 pounder of RS hunter for my 300short mag It loves that powder. If I recall it $215 to the front door. So 25/26$ a pound delivered. I had written an email to hodgdon a few weeks ago and they wrote me back ( pretty surprised cause my email was more like a rant..) the customer service tech from hodgdon said two things. “ these are tough times and remember the businesses that treated you right during this time”.

Reloading unlimited and powder valley I won’t soon forget if we ever do in fact come out of this shortage..

82F30655-C196-42AA-A8CE-E10904BC0BC0.jpegMunitions express came through. FedEx just left these on the porch. Ok, they were on my FedEx truck, and I put them on my own porch. But still ordered on Sunday and got it on Wednesday…big brown says my order from reloading unlimited is out for delivery.

Thanks for posting! Seems to be several new companies popping up. Its great to hear positive reviews on the legit ones.

Thank you. I'm always a bit cautious when ordering from a new source and, as said above, it's good to hear positive reviews.
Yah for sure, i always google the business and use the “if it’s too good to be true method”
Typically from what I’ve seen the scammer sites don’t have a credit card checkout. I only zell or Venmo people I personally know.

Back