Double Rifles

Rodger, thank you

The more involved we got, the more it became obvious that we were out of our depth both knowledge and price wise. We have basically turned this over to our grandfather, who has the time, knowledge and finances to pursue my husbands dream. Just one small example. We had never heard of Steve Barnett, in your country, but he has some beautiful rifles for sale and there are others in the U.S. and Canada.

Just a side note that brings a smile to our face--and I paraphrase --April, says this like you are going to the local grocery store for milk. Fly to Mississippi, or Germany or have a face to face with Searcy in Calif, see if Martini in Canada is still in business, etc, but make sure it has "this and that" and that to does "this and that" ;)

Thank you. He has been looking at the Ruger number one and was wondering, with practice, how quick can you get off the second and third shots. No one here has one for him to shoot, but he does know someone in Nunavut that has one and may have the opportunity to work with it in the near future. I thought you either had one or wanted one and if you have one can you answer that question ? And I will pass along the Rigby suggestion, thank you
Your Welcome

Now, April, some gazing upon my stern visage might dissent from your assessment (at least the initial affirmation). However, I do not argue that those members of the distaff side of humanity who engage in hunting are among the most beautiful creatures in all nature. (y)

Back