E-Tips now sporting a cannelure?

As I re-read my earlier post, I wanted to clarify something. The comparison I did of profile shape was between the old E-Tip and the new ones, not within the new batch. It appeared in my earlier post that I was comparing weight and consistency across the new batch, and then comparing profile as well. I was, but profile was old v new, not within the new batch. Just wanted to be clear.

Fascinating intel, dub. Coffees on me for any of you fellows finding your way into my AO. It was snowing heavily when I left home on April 5, for anyone who is interested. Consequently, I drove through quite a bit of snow across WY and NE during the past two days.

It has been a haul. I'm resting today in SE KS. I drove from Sheridan, WY to Wichita, KS yesterday.

DrMike":2o2lnvg3 said:
It has been a haul. I'm resting today in SE KS. I drove from Sheridan, WY to Wichita, KS yesterday.

Well, I hope you are careful driving and enjoy your trip and a safe one back to Canada :grin:

bullet":f6t96tsk said:
DrMike":f6t96tsk said:

Well, I hope you are careful driving and enjoy your trip and a safe one back to Canada :grin:

Oh, yeah, I'm being good. I don't need any tickets for a heavy foot.

DrMike":3b35d9a9 said:
bullet":3b35d9a9 said:
DrMike":3b35d9a9 said:

Oh, yeah, I'm being good. I don't need any tickets for a heavy foot.

Maybe you should take off your heavy boots. :lol:
Keith

I'm driving barefoot, Keith. I'm enjoying all this warm weather. :mrgreen:

DrMike":39elk8qd said:
I'm driving barefoot, Keith. I'm enjoying all this warm weather. :mrgreen:

Now that is funny, that was a good one indeed, I like that :mrgreen:

Back